"You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." He murmurs against my lips. I feel my cheeks lighting up at his words, but they were probably already red because of his pleasurable actions anyway. I don't have any idea of how many beautiful things or women he's seen in his life, but I'll never not be hit by the fact that he thinks that I'm the most beautiful one. His hands leave my breasts just to go on the zip of my jeans to take it off of me. While doing so, his mouth leaves a trace of kisses all over my stomach and hips and then he leaves the last one on my clothed crotch, right at the center of it. When he feels me wincing at his action, he looks up at me with a stare of pure filth in his eyes and he goes slightly lower, kissing me right where I feel the hottest right now.

"It's wet..." he says out loud, obviously talking about the fabric of my pantie in that particular point. I feel my cheeks lighting up even more at his words, but I stay silent. He slowly takes them off while he leaves a traces of kisses all over my hipbones. I get up, sitting down on the bed, just to get to the zip of his pants to undress him. He's kneeling on the mattress, so he lowers down toward me to reach my lips. He kisses me, peppering his way down to my neck with kisses and he sucks and bites on it, while I manage to undo his pants.

He gets up from the bed just to take off his pants and once he lays down with me again, my hands immediately reach the elastic of his boxers, greedy for what is inside of it. I palm his clothed bulge and he hisses under his breath again. He's probably way more sensitive than usual, considering that it has been more than one week since the last time.

He pushes me to lay down on the mattress again, and he brings his hands on my knees to slightly open my legs. He keeps his eyes in mine when he brings his index and medium finger to his mouth to wet them and right after he brings his hand between my legs.

He slips the first finger inside of me and he moves it slowly, to tease me. Small puffs escape from my lips, while I close my eyes to fully enjoy it. When he adds his second finger it slips in very easily, because I'm already unashamedly wet and ready for him. While he pumps his fingers, slowly and with delicacy, not fast or hard enough to make me cum, but just enough to drive me completely insane, he kisses my bended knee. When I open my eyes again, his hardened cock is between his other hand and he's slowly pumping it. When it's hard enough his fingers exit me and he adjusts himself between my legs, laying down on top of me.

I immediately wrap my arms around his neck, drawing him down to me, to kiss his lips. The tips of my nose brush his while he kisses my lips and his fingers softly stroke my arm. I love having him this near me while being in bed together, making love. I always appreciate every single moment of deep intimacy I get to share with him and it seems like he needs it more than anything right now. He kisses me one more time, holding me against him with both arms, before bringing one hand to his length to align it to my entrance. He slowly slips in, with the same delicacy he had in his gestures while kissing me, he knows we have all the time in the world, especially right now, and he doesn't want it to go by way too fast. He lays his forehead against mine and we're looking into each other's eyes while he's inside of me, without moving. He strokes my cheek with his fingers, while his other hand stays on my waist. His lips touch mine one more time, before he starts moving.

I keep my eyes on him, and as soon as he starts moving he closes his eyes. His whole face twists in pleasure and his lips end up shaping an "O". I love watching him more than anything and for a few seconds, that's what I majorly focus on, instead of the pleasure he's provoking me. It almost feels like I'm trapped in my own little bubble, not feeling, hearing or seeing anything else but him.

Soon enough his movements become more ecstatic and needy, the speed and the depth of his thrusts increase and his touch becomes more possessive, greedy. It seems like the fragile, needy and desperate man of a few minutes ago has come back the moment he's entered me and has tasted again what he's been so hungered for.