Le Chapter 12

shut your up
go commit stop living
lern inglush
Roblox vocabulary is above all human languages in space and time.

here's your fuckin update, kids. (collab with SADisabledCow because I'm a lazy fuck) and here's a xbox account. Look at my turf wars stats holy shit. I'm probably gonna die before the next chapter comes out.

 I'm probably gonna die before the next chapter comes out

cringe warning

watch the intro before you read

"Ha, it was finally time to do this," Sabre said, nervous. Then the waiter came up to them. "Hello there sir, what would you like to drink?" The waiter asked. "Uh... I would like (your favorite drink because y not)." Rainbow Steve said. "I will take a sweet tea." Sabre said.

Timeskip ya cunts (fire idiot axe bois part) fuck

The waiter got them the drinks, then asked for their orders. "I will take (whatever the fuck your favorite food is)" Sabre said. "Can I have the same thing as him" Rainboi Steve said. Food timeskip The waiter brought out the food; it was hot, for Sabre burnt his hand on the plate. (complex sentence XD)

(secretly hands it over to the communist)

After they ate, they paid for everything and left. Sabre was driving the car back to the house, passing the place where he found Rainbow Steve in. He thought he saw someone else for a split second, but then convinced himself it was his imagination.

it's finished XD sorry for no updates for a month, I was busy playing turf wars also next update will be sooner than in 3 weeks so yea...

watch this to cure yourself of the cancer this book gives you

RainbowHerobrine here u fucking go