Chapter 7~ sponsored by Apollo.

Ignore my gay dogs above, that was just for fun.

Sabre went upstairs to his room, where Rainbow Steve was trying to scare him. *opening door noises* Sabre went over to his bed. but then... "BOO!" Rainbow Steve shouted, popping up from the blanket. Sabre had a scared look on his face, but he didn't scream. Rainbow Steve noticed that Sabre was only a little scared so he said hi to him. "Why did you try to scare me?" Sabre asked. "Why not Lucas?" Rainbow Steve answered by going behind Sabre and pushing him on the bed. (Oh god here we go...)

"Ok Rainbow Steve, what do you want?" Sabre asked him while staying on the bed. "You should know that~" Rainbow Steve replied. "W-What? Right now?" Sabre stuttered. "Why not?" Rainbow Steve said. "Ok then." Sabre said. Sabre and Rainbow Steve both took their clothes off. Lucas walked by the room to go to the restroom. "Great, not again" Lucas murmured. Lucas fidgets with his phone and turns the camera and mic on. (Heck yes ~ Apollo)

Sabre found a spot where a hickey couldn't be noticeable, so he began to suck. Rainbow Steve moaned only a little so Sabre sucked harder. Rainbow Steve started moaning louder until Sabre stopped sucking. "You know what's next" Sabre said, lining himself up with Rainbow Steve. "Ahhh~ Fuck!" Rainbow Steve moaned as Sabre thrusted into him. "S-Sabre, harder~!" "Ok then" Sabre responded. Rainbow Steve was moaning very loudly as Sabre stuffed him. Sabre stopped for a second and put Rainbow Steve under him. "Ready?" Sabre asked. "F-fuck yes" Rainbow Steve responded. Sabre started thrusting very quickly into Rainbow Steve. Then Sabre went the deepest he could go and orgasmed. "F-Fucking hell!" Sabre shouted as he did that. "AHH~ FUCK YES~!" Rainbow Steve moaned too loudly as Sabre let his load out. "That was... I can't really explain..." Sabre said, panting, coming to a stop. They heard the bathroom door open, and they saw Lucas come out, smirking. They quickly covered themselves with a blanket. "Hey Sabre, next time don't forget to close the door." Lucas said. "Also, I heard everything." Rainbow Steve got a deep red blush as Lucas said that. "W-well next time use the downstairs bathroom!" Sabre replied, blushing in embarrassment. "Lucas, leave so we can get dressed." Rainbow Steve said. "Ok." Lucas said. Sabre and Rainbow Steve got dressed. They went downstairs. Lucas snuck into Sabres room after they left, retrieving the camera. "Hehe... They will never know." Lucas muttered.

Question: Who writes smut better? Me or Apollo?

The Portal to Reality (A Rainbow Steve x FavreMySabre story?)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara