Chapter 3

Rainbow Steve came to. He looked around. Now that he can see clearly, he looked at his hands  They looked like sand. He had weird colored leather armour on him. He had some furry stuff on his head. "W-where am I..." He said. He looked up. He saw a giant hill. "Easy! I could fly over it!" He tried to fly. He couldn't. He started breaking out into tears because he couldn't figure out how to get out.

Sabre driving past forest...

*yawn* "I can't believe you wanted to go to McDonald's instead of IHOP." Sabre told Lucas. "Haha, you still have to go 'cause I'm driving." Lucas said. *Sabre turns down radio* "What is that sound Lucas?"  "I don't know, it sounds like crying." Lucas replied. "Should we check it out?" Sabre asked. "Sure" Lucas replied.

Sabre and Lucas went toward the crying. It leaded to a very steep valley. "Lucas, I think someone fell." Sabre said. "I'll go get my phone and call 911!" "Wait!" Lucas said. "We can rescue it! Get the climbing gear in my car!" *Sabre throws Lucas a very long rope* "Thanks! Now let's go!" They started scaling down the valley, being careful not to miss a rock. When they reached the bottom, the crying stopped. Then the thing that was crying shouted "Help Me!" Lucas went in the trees and saw something completely dressed in rainbow crying and laying on the ground. "Sabre! Come quick!" Lucas shouted. Sabre went over there. He saw the rainbow dressed person and asked him what was wrong. The look in his eyes. It told of innocence. The blush on Sabres face when he made eye contact. "Hi. What is your name? Sabre asked through a smile. "Uhmm... m-m-my name is Rainbow Steve." Said the person through a reddish pinkish blush. "Wait, what did you say?" Sabre asked. "I said my name was uh... R-Rainbow S-Steve? I know it's a weird name, but please don't leave me here!" Sabre blushed harder. "Uh.. well... my name is S-Sabre? I think we know each other?" "Sabre? Where am I? Is Lucas here? What is this armour I'm wearing? Why are my hands the color of sand?" Rainbow Steve asked. "Rainbow Steve, how did you get here? Do you know how?" Sabre asked. "I made a portal, and I went through it. Please don't get mad." Rainbow Steve said. "C'mon, let's get you out of here." Lucas said from behind. They climbed up and out of the valley, and got in Lucas's car.

That was a weird thing I just wrote.