CHAPTER HECKING 11

THIS GOT DELETED BEFORE AND NOW AM TRIGGERED.

Sabre and Rainbow Steve woke up next to each other. The first thing Rainbow Steve said when he woke up was "Hey, what sounds good for breakfast" "Pancakes" Sabre muttered, sitting up. "LUCAS CAN YOU MAKE US PANCAKES" Rainbow Steve shouted" "UGH FINE" Lucas replied, shouting. After they are, Sabre went upstairs. He is planning something exciting for him and Rainbow Steve today(not what you think apollo). Today, they were going in their first date.(wow sex twice and not even a first date ~ Apollo{YOU WROTE ONE ~ Firestar47}) But first, they had to film a video about the whole... kissing thing. "Hey guys, recently there has been a post on YouTube about me kissing Rainbow Steve so I have something to confess." Sabre said. "Yeah I'm gay and love him so what? Just don't be rude in the comments about it." Sabre then stopped the video, decided not to edit, and had the decision to post it or leave it. He asked Lucas and he said "Just do it."(DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS ~ Apollo) (Dude that meme is dead ~ Firestar47)

TimeySkipey

It was 7:00. Time to get ready for the date(raisin~Apollo)(Dude shut up ~ Firestar47) Sabre got in a tuxedo(sweg) and Rainbow Steve had a rainbow one. They went to a fancy restaurant. "Ha, it was finally time to do this" Sabre said, a little nervous.