Chapter 4

Already a timeskip wow ok then

"I still can't understand how you got here. Ok, I know you used a portal, but how did it work?" Sabre asked. "Sabre! Stop pestering Rainbow Steve. He is tired, he needs to rest." Lucas said. Sabre showed Rainbow Steve  the guest room. "Here is where you will be staying. Goodnight Rainbow Steve." "Goodnight" replied Rainbow Steve.

Magic Dream enterer

*yawn* "Ugh, I have to get up. Sabre might get worried." Rainbow Steve mumbled. *Getting out of bed noises* "H-hi Rainbow Steve. Good morning!" Sabre says with a blush on his face. "What's the blush for?" Rainbow Steve asked stupidally. "Uh... Um... i-its for you." Sabre replied. "Wha-" Rainbow Steve tried to say something, but was cut off by Sabre kissing him out of nowhere. Rainbow Steve kissed back instantly. "Meet me in the bedroom" Sabre says with a wink. Rainbow Steve does and...
Dream end.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP. The alarm went off. Rainbow Steve was sad that he didn't get to finish the dream, but he was happy because he gets to see Sabre in the morning. "Good morning Sabre" Rainbow Steve says. "Wha- oh. Good morning, Rainbow Steve." Sabre says. "GUYS I'M GOING TO A MEETING IN ANOTHER CITY, SEE YOU LATER!" Lucas shouts. "Bye Lucas!" Sabre and Rainbow Steve say in unison. Door close. Lucas is gone. "Ok Rainbow Steve, do whatever you want as long as you don't hurt yourself." Sabre says. "I can do that." Rainbow Steve replied.