Last Day

Ana's POV

I groaned as I felt water hit my stomach followed by Sarabi's laugh. I smiled but didn't open my eyes. We were currently on the beach with Momma. Momma couldn't wait for Sarabi to get a vacation before she met her so we decided on a day at the beach. Momma and I were currently laying in the sun while Sarabi went for a swim.

Or that's what she was supposed to be doing.

"How's the water, Ana." Sarabi asked. I opened my eyes and smiled at her. She was standing above me with an empty bucket.

Momma chuckled, "I like her."

That's what she said about Scarlet.

"So what time do you guys fly out tomorrow?" Sarabi asked as she gazed down at me.

"Our flight is 11:30 we have to be there by 9:45. You can have Ana overnight if you'd like?" Momma offered. This would be the first time I stayed at Sarabi's place.

Sarabi looked at me and smiled as she shrugged, "if Ana wants too, she can. I'd love to have her." She sat down beside me.

"I don't mind." I said, moving to my my head in her lap.

"No sex." Momma said as she rolled over onto her stomach.

"Yes ma'am." Sarabi said.

"No promises." I grinned as Sarabi turned red.

Momma chuckled and shook her head, "she's messing with you Sarabi. Don't freak out too much."

"You're mean." She pouted.

"You're cute." I smiled

"Gag." Momma said, making both Sarabi and I laugh. She rolled her eyes behind her sunglasses and closed her eyes, "I'm taking a nap. Go screw."

We both looked at her waiting for her to realize what she had just said, "do not go screw. Go swim."

"No we're gonna go screw now that you gave us permission." Sarabi said standing up and holding her hand out to me.

"Bye Momma." I said, taking her hand and standing up. She watched us walk to the water with narrowed eyes.

I smiled as we walked into the water, "I can't believe I leave tomorrow."

"Shhh," Sarabi groaned as she pulled me closer to her, "I don't want you to leave. We're barely even dating."

"I know. I'm sorry Sarabi. I wish I could stay but I have to get back home to school." I sighed as I stroked her cheek.

She was quite as she turned her head to gaze out at the water. I sighed and rested my head on her shoulder, "I'm sorry baby."

"It's okay." She sighed.

She didn't really want to do this.

I lifted my head and gave her a small smile, "if you don't want to try long distance-"

"I put in my two weeks." She blurted.

I was taken aback, "you did what?"

She blushed, "I put in my two weeks at work."

"Why?" I asked.

"I'm gonna find a job in California, close to you." She said.

"Sarabi, you... we've only known each other for a week. You'd really leave your job and all of your friends for me?" I was shocked.

"I don't want to give your ex time to win you back." She said, "two weeks is long enough. I'm scared, Ana."

"You don't have to be scared, Sarabi. I'm not going anywhere." I held her close as she looked out at the water again. I've only known her for a week but...