Jayden's in Trouble Again

Veronica's POV

"Hey baby, how was work?" I asked Katie as she walked into the kitchen.

"I hate teenagers." She grumbled, coming over and hugging me.

"Who do I need to scare the shut out of?" I asked, hugging my beautiful wife back.

"No. That's not how things are done now." She smiled into my neck.

"What teenager is it?" I asked, hoping it was Scarlet.

"Rowen and Scarlet." She sighed.

Jackpot.

"What'd they do?" I asked.

"Scarlet just wouldn't stop asking about Ana, even after I told her Ana needed a break from her. And Rowen is just a little bitch." She said.

"Well we knew that. That's never gonna change about Rowen babe." Katie was quiet.

I waited a little bit before glancing at her, "sooooo?"

"No." She laughed into my neck.

"I didn't even say anything." I smiled, running my fingers through her hair.

"I know what you were thinking." She said.

"I bet you don't." I grinned.

"Then shah were you thinking?" She asked.

"Can I prank them?" I asked, making her laugh.

"No." She smiled, lifting her head to look in my eyes, "I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled.

"Momma where are my pain pi- am I interrupting?" Ana asked.

"Sort of, but you're obviously in pain so I'll let it slide. This time." I said, "and I put them back in your room. They're in the drawer of your nightstand child."

"Thank you. I'll leave you two too it then." She smiled before turning to walk out of the kitchen.

"Hey Ana?" I called before she walked out.

"Yes mother dear?" She asked.

I narrowed my eyes at her before grinning, "how's Emerson?"

"Emerson?" Katie asked, "your assistant at work?"

"Hey Momma?" Ana asked.

"Yes darling daughter?" I smirked.

"What was that thing you were saying about Mommy and getting payed?" She asked before walking out.

Oh that little brat.

"Okay what's going on?" Katie asked.

"Emerson was hitting on our daughter today. And Rocket was playing into it. They're supposed to be hanging out this weekend sometime. And then I'm taking Ana with me to Miami on Sunday night. If it's okay with you?" I smiled innocently.

"I don't care if she goes with you. But her and Emerson? I like Emerson, but don't you think it's a little early for Ana Rocket to be hanging out with another girl?" She asked.

So maybe she ignored what Ana said.

"I don't think it means anything. Emerson's just trying to get her out and to have fun again. Steph keeps trying to get Ana to go on a date with her, Scarlet won't leave her alone trying to "explain" herself, and Rowen keeps rubbing it in that her girlfriend cheated on her with her. Emerson's just trying to help her get Ana back." I said.

"And if she's trying to get in Ana's pants?" She asked.

"I kill her." I deadpanned.

Katie laughed and shook her head, walking upstairs to change into more comfy clothes. God I love that women.