Why me?

Ana's POV

"I'm gonna rip her throat out." I growled.

"Who?" Jaelyn asked.

"Rowen." I said.

"What she do this time?" Jaelyn asked, checking out the cashier.

"She thinks she can put her hands on my girlfriend." I said.

Rowen had just sent me a Snapchat of her and Scarlet and her arms were wrapped around Scar's neck.

"I don't think you have anything to worry about. Scarlet loves you." Jay said.

"Yeah I know. But Rowen's hot and I'm not." I said.

"Ana, you're a fucking teenage supermodel. You're drop dead gorgeous cuz." She said, paying the cashier.

"You think so?" I asked.

"I know so. We have the same genes stupid. And I'm hot." She grinned, grabbing her bags and walking away.

I followed her and sighed, "But what if Scar's having second thoughts?"

"She's not. Ana that girl wants to marry you." Jay said.

"I guess you're right." I said.

"Good, now lets go." She said, getting in my car.

"Why didn't you drive?" I asked, starting the car.

"Because I'm grounded from driving because I was speeding." She answered.

"Of course you did." I mumbled, turning on the radio.

She glanced at me and smiled, "I mean, if you're having second thoughts or doubting her, maybe you guys should take a break. See what you guys really want."

A break?

"I'll talk to Scarlet about it." I said.

"You might wanna do that fast." She said.

"What? Why?" I asked, glancing from the road to her.

"Because Rowen's moving in on your girl." She said.

"Of course she is." I rolled my eyes, "That's what I've been trying to tell you."

"Let's go pick up Scarlet." Jaelyn said.

She seemed nervous. What is she hiding from me? "Jaelyn what are you hiding?"

"Nothing. Let's just go. Now." She sighed.

So I turned around and drove to Rowen's house. When we got there there were only 2 cars in the driveway, meaning Rowen's mom wasn't home. I don't like the looks of this. I pulled into the driveway and Jaelyn jumped out, running towards the house before could even park.

"Jaelyn what the hell?!" I yelled. She didn't answer, just ran into the house. I sighed and followed her. When I got in she had Scarlet pinned against the wall.

What the hell?

"How fucking dare you!" She yelled at Scarlet.

"Get out of my face." Scar said.

"You're lucky I'm only in your face and not whipping your ass right now!" Jaelyn yelled.

Rowen's was sitting on the couch, a smirk on her face.

"What's going on Jay?" I asked.

"Fucking break up with her Ana. Right now." She growled.

"Why? Jay what's going on?" I asked.

"Ana." Scar said, looking horrified, "baby just leave."

"What'd you do Scar?" I whispered.

This can't be happening. Please no.

"Baby I didn't mean too." Scar said, "It was only a kiss. It didn't mean anything. I promise."

What?

"You.... you kissed Rowen?" I asked.

"I didn't mean it baby." She said.

No....

"I had sex with you!" I yelled.

"I know baby. And it was amazing. That kiss was only a kiss. It meant nothing." Scar said, ripping away from Jay and walking up to me.

"Why Scarlet? What did I do wrong? We were gonna adopt a baby!"

"We still are Ana! I love you not her!"

"If you loved me you wouldn't have kissed her."

Scar reached out to touch my cheek and I ripped away from her, "Don't touch me. We're done Scarlet. I should have listened to everyone when they told me you only wanted me for my virginity. You just wanted to be known as the one who stole it from me."

"Ana, that's not true and you know it!"

"I'm leaving. Don't talk to me anymore. I don't deserve this. Jaelyn take me home."

Jaelyn shoved Scarlet as she walked passed her and to me. We went out to my car and she brought me home. She called a friend to have them pick her up and bring her home. I was numb and she knew I wanted to be alone. I walked inside, thankful that no one was home.

Rowen and Steph had been trying for two weeks to break us up and she finally let them. She promised me she wouldn't let them tear us apart. Why would she kiss her?

I grabbed my phone and headphones and changed into running clothes before I ran downstairs. I left a note to my parents letting them know I went on a run before walking out the door and taking off. I ran for two hours straight before taking a break. I looked around and realized I was at the park. It was dark and I had a text from Momma saying to be back by 9.

I sighed and walked over to the water fountain in the park, mumbling to myself. "What idiot forgets water?"

I hate drinking out of water fountains.

I heard a noise behind me and then felt something cold against my back, "Move and I shoot."

I froze. This day just couldn't get any better. I closed my eyes.

Please don't cry Ana.

"Give me any money you have and I'll walk away. You won't get hurt." He said. Thank god I grabbed my wallet. And thank god I take my credit cards out when I go for runs.

What? I'm extra careful about this stuff. I need pepper spray.

I handed him- at least I think it's a guy- my wallet and he took it, "Thanks pretty lady. Too bad I still have to shoot you."

"No! Plea-" My words stopped in my throat as he pulled the trigger. Everything felt like it was in slow motion as I hit the ground and heard him run off. I tried my hardest to call my Momma.

"Hello? Where are you?" She asked.

"Momma. Park. Help." I got out.

"Ana!" I heard before I blanked out.

The last thing I thought was... why me?

-------
A/N: Okay so it's super short and I'm really sorry. Writing is hard for me right now. Actually everything is hard for with me right now. All I'm asking is you guys bear with me because I don't know what I'm doing anymore. It's not edited as always and I'll try to get a new chapter out asap. I'm so sorry guys.
-Love,
Sammielover1