Chapter Three

Chapter Three

"Ugh. Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking piece of technology," I groan, trying to slap my snooze button on my alarm clock.

But I kept missing. And that made me angrier.

Finally, after a mini-turf war, I just decide to get up. By this point, I wasn't even tired anymore.

Today is a Saturday! Which means it's the perfect day for the blonde bimbo's daughters to go shopping.

Which means tips.

Which means money.

And I fucking love money.

I hop out of bed at the thought of money and walk- or run, whatever you want to imagine- to my closet. It's not a walk in closet, sadly (I had to give that up), but it's home to all of my clothes so I'll love it nonetheless.

I love working at Barney's, and that's mostly because I have to dress like I've always had to- sophisticated with a little BANG!

So my whole closet is filled to the brim with Sheath dresses, blouses, and pencil skirts. They aren't from Ted Baker or anything, but they still all hold a special place in my heart.

Today, I chose to wear a nude blazer, a white undershirt, and black, skintight jeans.

Choosing what shoes I'm going to wear always took me the longest. I liked my shoe collection more than I liked anything else I owned; I was broke but that doesn't stop me from shopping at payless.

I decide on a pair of nude heels to match my blazer.

Looking at the time, I realize that I'm running late.

If I hadn't spent 10 minutes staring at my shoes, I would've been on time.

I quickly rush to my kitchen and grab a breakfast bar. I don't have time to make myself a cup of coffee, which makes me smile- that means I can stop at Starbucks.

Even though the Starbucks line would take the same amount of time as my coffee maker, but that's not how my brain reasons with logic.

I rush out the door and decide to take an Uber today- I was not in the mood for my car to break down in the middle of the freeway.

Luckily, Starbucks and Barney's are both located in the Grove a few blocks apart. And, since I didn't take my car, I avoided the traffic the car garage would bring. I got there at exactly 9:42 am.

Barney's opened at 10 am every morning.

Which gave me enough time to get my caffeine fix.

I know I should've been early for once in my life, but I wanted Coffee.

I scramble to the store filled with the aroma of beans that make my life worth living and order myself a Venti French Vanilla Hazelnut hot coffee with cream and extra sugar.

The next time you got to Starbucks, you should order it. It's fucking amazing.

On my walk to Barney's, I'm scrolling through my twitter and don't notice a black-haired witch standing still arguing with a guy.

I don't know how I didn't notice her; she's literally screaming at the top of her lungs.

But I accidentally bump into her (which really wasn't a good idea).

"Oops, I am so so-" I start to say, looking up.

"Don't fucking TALK TO ME. YOU BITCH. Pay attention to where you're walking, you fucking slut," she screamed, glaring right into my eyes.