Authors Note

HELLO GUYS!

Welcome back. If this is your first time reading one of my stories,

Hi! Nice to meet you. I love you. 

If you read the Baby Stand and are coming back to read this book, you are an Angel sent from up above. Comment if you are! I might give you a follow ;)

This story is going to be interesting. I've been hooked on reading Mafia books since I've been hooked on reading.

This might be an epic fail but, ya know, at least I'm failing with you guys. 

So. Ya'll know the drill: 

-Don't copy my work or I'll chop your nuts off. And if you don't have nuts... well, honey... you have hair.

-Don't be rude or I'll turn my sweet ass into a sassy ass. 

-PlEaSe comment, vote, and follow. If you comment, I promise to answer back. Or I'll try to. But I promise for at least the first month I'll comment back. 

-For all of you newcomers, I don't like  my characters as specific people so there will not be a cast list thingy (sorry) 

-There might be slow updates, so I'm sorry about that. The Baby Stand took me a year to write and I was in High School (I'm in college now lol)

I think that's everything! 

For those of you all who just skipped that whole thing and aren't even reading this- Jesus is watching you and he isn't happy. 

Toodaloo, my loves

xoxo, -Cooler_Than_You_101   <---- (it's been so long I forgot if there was a space between You and 101 lmao)