Chapter 4: Gone

Un Er and Go Eun quickly rushed to the girls side. With the clay golems having killed off the beast, they began to tend to her wounds. She was covered with scratches all her legs and arms. A long gash ran down the side of her head, right up against her scalp, and she had a broken rib and internal bleeding where the beast had kicked her across the ground. Un Er poured out a honey color liquid onto the the gash on her fore head before dabbing a minty smelling paste onto the cut. The girl's eyes watered slightly as he placed more and more paste. Once her head was cleaned, Go Eun lifted her shirt and witnessed at the sight of the bruise that ran all along her side.

"You should stop there." Whispered a voice into Go Eun's ear.

Go Eun looked up at Un Er with both fear and confusion in his eyes. Before Un Er could ask what was going on, a portal opened at the girl's feet. From within the void of the portal came pairs and pairs of pitch black hands. They grabbed the girl by the foot and began to spread, almost like putty, as the began to envelope her into a black cocoon.

"She's done so well." Whispered a scratchy voice from within the portal.

"I'm so excited. She'll do so well." Followed a higher pitched voice.

"But what about those two?"

"Simple." The high pitched voice began to laugh as Go En and Un Er began to levitate into the the ground and were thrown into the sky. "They fly so well."

With the two out of the way, the hands dragged the girl's body into the void.

"Master will be so proud." The two voices whispered in unison.