Chapter 11 - Every end is a new beggining.

Long time after...

- Dipper's P.O.V. -

It's a quiet Summer day here at Gravity Falls, now a very popular tourist attraction ever since jump-scare games got famous. I've been living here since I turned twenty five years old. I decided that after I studied I'd come live here to keep solving mysteries and discover new strange things. Grunkle Stan's Shack is owned by Soos and his wife Melody now. They have three cute kids; María, Elody and Jesús. Mabel? She's out there in L.A. being Mabel, she's earned quite a lot of fame and money by designing her own line of sweaters and piggy clothes. Mabel even has a video channel now, she posts videos all the time, specially about old Waddles, his children and grandchildren. She's had many boyfriends, I think her last boyfriend was some Asian guy from a K-Pop band.

I don't know much about Wendy. She moved to Texas and has her own family now. We don't talk much because she's always busy. I guess we could say it all turned out well, even for us.
Bill hasn't been seen since the last time he tried to take over the world and turned into a statue lost in the middle of the woods where it will probably never be found. Those weird markings disappeared when he was defeated, thankfully. It's unreal, so unreal the happiness I feel even after Grunkle Stan and Grunkle Ford left Gravity Falls. I've been able to live the life I'd dream even after all those hardships. There's always light at the end of the tunnel indeed.

  "My King, what are you doing?" A feminine voice called.  —"You should finish your book, you aren't called an author for nothing, journaling can wait."

  I smiled at the lovely sight of my wife.  —"Sure thing, I was just finishing up honey."

  She walks towards me and kisses my cheek. 

  I blush hysterically. 

  She giggles.  —"We've been married for so long and you still blush like this. I love you Dipper Pines."

  "I love you Pacifica Pines."

  "Too much love mom and dad." Says my son.

  "It's uncomfortable, ". Says my daughter getting closer to us.  —"But it's just fine, because we've got amazing parents."

  "You're to cheesy!" Exclaims my son.

  "I don't care." Says my daughter sticking her tongue out.

  This is perfect for me and my love. I've never felt so at home, I'm aware of the dangers that roam these places, but now I'm sure I can make it. I just can't give up.

                                   The end.

A/N:

After all this time I finally finished this book.

It's short but it's meaningful for me, because I started this book when I started my Wattpad account about four years ago and I never finished it until now. I'm happy with it's ending and there will be no sequel as I like mysteries.
Thanks for your support, God bless you.
If you want check my other books or my Insta: @njligraphics please do.

Until next time.
-Li/리