Chapter 4 - Freedom?

At the next day in the Mystery Shack...
Mabel woke up and went to the kitchen where Grunkle Stan was making breakfast.
"Goodmorning kiddo"Grunkle Stan greeted.
"Hey Grunkle Stan"Mabel said in a sad tone sitting down next to the table playing with her fork in a very sad way almost like if Waddles had been taken away again.
"Mabel there's something different about you,is it the air?"Stan asked.
"No,Grunkle Stan I'm fine"Mabel said in the same way again.
"Then forget the air thing,but I do want to know what's going on here?"Grunkle Stan asked.
"It's nothing,it's just I woke on the wrong side of the bed,on the wrong time and with the wrong amount of people"Mabel said like always with a frowny face.
"Hmm,oh!Stan-cakes will make ya better"Stan said.
"No thank you Grunkle Stan,I'm not in the mood."Mabel said.
Stan kept wondering what was making Mabel so sad.
"Mabel where's your brother?"Grunkle Stan asked.
"I don't know"Mabel answered with the biggest frown ever!
"Why don't you go look for him after you eat your Stan-cakes?"Grunkle Stan suggested.
"Ok,I guess"Mabel said.
She ate her Stan-cakes,went to her room,picked some stuff and went to search.
At the woods...
"Pacifica look!"Dipper cheered with joy as he had found and exit right when he woke up,but wait was that exit there before?
"It's an exit!"Pacifica cheered
"Let's get outta here"Dipper and Pacifica walked out the cave and they found a familiar path and they just knew it would lead them to the Mystery Shack.
"Be careful Pacifica if I know something about the woods its that its filled with creeps that spy on you and follow you,AHHH!"Dipper yelled as he saw Pacifica's parents.
"Mom,dad what are you doing here?"Pacifica asked.
"Well Pacifica dear that's what we wondered about you being with this loser wimp"Her dad answered
"Umm I'm not a wimp."Dipper said.
"Pacifica I think it's time we go home"Her mother said.
"No it's not"Pacifica said as she didn't want to leave Dipper's side.
"Pacifica Elise Northwest come with us now and stop dating this loser wimp!"Her dad yelled
"We are not dating why can't I just be normal!"Pacifica yelled
"Hmm"Dipper was thinking of a way to get out of this mess and he just had the perfect plan!
"Look it's 30 pounds of gold falling from the sky!"Dipper yelled and pointed at the sky to get Pacifica's parents distracted.Pacifica and Dipper ran away letting behind Pacifica's crazy parents.
To be continued...
---------------------Part 1 of Chapter 4