Eret

We fly towards the smoke to investigate it. Our dragons take us through the burnt forest until we reach the ocean and we see a large and piercing structure of ice, with large protruding spiky icicles.

Hiccup looks at me and Astrid. "Stay close." We fly around the ice, looking at all the ruined things caught in it, including ships, boats, and the remains of a wooden fort. "What happened here?" Toothless makes a stressed sound and finds a pair of enormous footprints in the mud. "Easy, bud."

"Hiccup! Beth!" Astrid points at the ship below us.

"Fire!" Someone shouts.

"Astrid!" I call.

"Astrid! Look out!" Hiccup warns. A net is thrown at Toothless but he dodges and it catches Stormfly instead.

"Hiccup!" Astrid slips from Stormfly and falls towards the ground. Toothless catches her and I help Astrid climb onto Smaug's back. Dragon hunters try to trap Stormfly but she escapes the net and throws spikes.

"Do the whistle, Toothless and Goldie! Show them who's got more power!" I shout as Hiccup and Toothless fly past us. Toothless and Gold-Heart do their whistles as we fly towards the ship.

"Stop!" Hiccup demands.

"Stormfly!" Astrid grabs my shoulders. "What are you doing?" We land and Hiccup opens Inferno and I take out Silverblade, my double ended sword, while Astrid grabs a stick.

My dad gave me Silverblade for my eighteenth birthday. He found it on a small island while he was on a voyage. I didn't want to disown my mother's sword so I had Gobber to bind them together on both ends, I have swords and Gobber gave it to my dad to give to me for my eighteenth birthday. One end is my mother's sword and the other end is the sword my dad found. There's a handle in the middle for me to hold. Together, they form Silverblade.

The men stare in awe at Inferno and Silverblade.

"Back again? Soil my britches... those are Night Furies. Thought they were all gone for good." The man with muscles smirks at us. Toothless growls at him so I and Hiccup protect him. Gold-Heart glares at him coldly. "Looks like our luck's had a turn for the better, lads! Don't think Drago has one of those in his dragon army." Gold-Heart roars so I hold her saddle while stroking her.

"Dragon army?" Astrid questions.

"How pleasing," I say sarcastically.

"Look, we don't want any trouble," Hiccup tells them.

"Ha! You should've thought of that before you stole all of our dragons and blasted our fort to bits!" The man points at the broken ships and ice.

"Wait..." Me and Hiccup pause.

"What are you talking about?" Astrid asks.

"You think we did this?" Hiccup also points at the ice.

"Dragon trapping is hard enough work as it is, without do-gooder dragon riders sneaking in to rescue them." The man points at me. "She looks like the main rider."

"I wasn't here. I didn't know this existed. I was out with my boyfriend and our children." I gulp and I point my sword at him.

Hiccup holds my wrist. "What do-gooder-" He stops mid-sentence. "There are other dragon riders?"

"You mean, other than your thieving friend from last night?" The man points at me.

"I wasn't there last night," I growl.

"You tell me. You may have an ice-spitting dragon on your side, but we still have a quota to fill." The man jumps off of Stormfly. "How do you suppose we explain this mess to Drago Bludvist?"

"Drago what-fist?" Hiccup asks.

"I feel like I know that name," I say to myself.

"Does anything you say make sense?" Hiccup lets go of my wrist.

"He's expecting a new shipment of dragons for his army by tomorrow," One of the men tells us. The main man points at him.

"And Drago don't take well to excuses." Another man waves his weapon around.

"This is what he gave me last time I showed up empty-handed." The main man shows a scar on his shoulder from under his shirt. "He promised to be far less understanding in the future."

"Look, we don't know anything about a dragon thief, or an ice-spitting dragon, or your lunatic boss and his dragon army, okay? And don't blame my sister." Hiccup grabs my wrist again. "Just give us back our dragon and we'll go, Strange-Hostile-Person-Whom-We've-Never-Met."

"Oh, where are my manners? I'm Eret. Son of Eret." The main man bows and he takes out his dagger. "Finest dragon trapper alive."

"Definitely fine," I whisper to Astrid and we smile.

"After all, it's not just anyone who can capture a Night Fury." Eret points his dagger at Toothless. Gold-Heart lets out a powerful roar.

"Meet Gold-Heart. She has a heart of gold but a soul of the Red Death." I stroke my dragon proudly. "She's letting you know that after we're done, you're gonna regret shooting down Stormfly. And her friends will back her up." I nod to Smaug, Saphira and Venom. Toothless growls.

"And this is Toothless. He says we're going. Now." Hiccup helps me onto Gold-Heart.

Eret laughs. "Heh. They all say that. Rush 'em, lads!" Hidden dragon trappers attack. Toothless fires at a large icicle that falls on the dragon trappers and keeps them back. They shout and jump away. Hiccup pulls out Inferno and cuts the net off of Stormfly.

"Stormfly! C'mon, go! Go!" Astrid barely manages to escape on Stormfly, with me, Gold-Heart, Venom, Smaug, Saphira, Toothless and Hiccup following

"You will never hold on to those dragons, you hear me?! Drago is coming for them all!" Eret shouts at us. I start thinking of the whole thing of me doing the damage. Who on Earth could look so similar to me that some hot and muscular man could confuzzle us together?