𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Start from the beginning

He then moved away from me satisfied with the result of his teasing. He put the food on our plates and we both began to eat the food he made.

"Wow this is actually good," I said surprised I thought it was going to taste really bad but this boy can cook. When I looked up he looked a little mad though.

"Of course I can fucking cook. It's fucking easy." He said then looked up at me "I bet you can't cook"

My eyes widen "Of course I can cook. I live by myself. What do you think I eat?"

"Takeout" He simply said.

"Just watch I am going to cook you the best food you have ever had," I said while continuing to eat Katsuki's amazing food, which I wouldn't tell him I think that or else his ego would increase.

"Sure," He said with an eye roll. Just watch I am an amazing cook. He wouldn't even know what hit him.

After we had finished eating our food, I thought it was time for me to go home. "I had a good time, Katsuki. Thank you but I think it's time for me to go home." I said standing up but then I was pushed back down by himself. I didn't even notice he was up until I felt his hands on my shoulders pushing me back down on the chair.

"No"

"What? Why?"

"You are fucking staying with me today"

I sighed doing I will not be going home anytime soon.

"Fine. What are we doing then?" I asked wondering what my boyfriend had in plan

"First we need to fucking sort that out," He said pointing to my bruised hands. "You look like you were in a fight" all I did was nod as he grabbed my hand and walked towards the bathroom.

Once we were in the bathroom he sat me down on the edge of the bath and went through all the cupboards looking for stuff to help. After he finished searching for the stuff he started to applied it on my hands then wrapped it in bandages.

I looked in the mirror and it indeed looked like I was in a fight. A fight that I had lost.

"So what now?" I asked him while waiting back into the kitchen to grab a glass of water with Katsuki following behind. "I don't fucking care," he said while leaning against the counter.

"Okay then," I said and then was about to grab my phone from upstairs when I remember that I broke min. "Um i kinda need to buy a new phone"

"Why the fuck do you need a new one"

"Its-its because I kinda broke it yesterday," I said quietly and saw Katsuki mouth open and I knew he was going to start shouting so I spoke first "in my defence I was angry that a certain person was coming back to Japan so it's not my entire fault," I said trying to sound convincing.

He just sighed. "Fine we can go to the mall and get you a fucking new phone" I smiled at him and gave him a quick hug before going up the stairs until I remember I didn't have any other clothes apart from my sports uniform.

"Here wear this. It uses to be my mom's" He said and handed me a pair of legging and one of his T-shirts. "Couldn't you have found a T-shirt as well"

"I like you wearing my clothes" He simply said before getting dressed. Once we were both ready we left his house and went to the mall.

We entered the mall and quickly found the phone shop. I was looking around while Katsuki was holding my hand and getting a little too impatient.

I am not normally a picky person but because I was looking for a phone I need to make sure it is perfect.