𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

I felt someone nudge me but I just ignored until they started to shake me and that's when I opened my eyes to see that it was Katsuki who had woken me up. My eyes turn towards the window to see we were already here at U.A.

"Hey get up already (Y/N)" Slowly, my head turns to look in Katsuki direction to see he was standing up while the rest of the class was making their way towards the exit of the bus. As I stood up, I felt a stinging pain coming from my fists, my eyes travel down to my hands that are covered away in the sleeves of my jacket.

The looked so unpleasant to look at so I tried to cover them as best as I could or else the rest of the class would ask questions about what happened and I wasn't in the mood to answer them.

We got off the bus and entered class 1-A in silence. I think everyone was quite disappointed in themselves at the fact that they didn't win. However, it was a different story for me, my mind was filled with questions about my dad and why he was coming back to Japan? But then my mind was also filled with thoughts about why did Shinso help me?

My mind was filled with confused and not one thought about my loss at the festival as I already knew why I had lost. It was because I was too distracted about my god damn scar.

I can't blame anyone but myself for this failure. It's all my fault that I failed so there is no point in thinking about it. There are much more important things I have to think about.

Everyone was seated in their assigned seats except for Iida, he seems to not be here. Where is he? I thought as the teacher entered the classroom wearing his normal bored expression.

"In light of the festival you'll have tomorrow and the next day off. Scouting reports and such from the pros will be waiting for you here after the break. So look forward to that as you enjoy time off." 

I knew Katsuki was angry and annoyed about the way he had won so I have decided to let him have his space to cool down then I will talk to him. So once the teacher said we could leave, I exited the classroom and started making my way home.

As I was walking down the street lost in my thought a hand grabbed my wrist making me turn around to look at them. I was about to rip my hand away when I saw the familiar red pair of eyes staring down at me.

The look in his eyes nearly broke me. He looked so sad and dejected. I thought he was angry, not sad now I feel guilty for leaving him.

"why-why did you leave?" He said quietly as he looked at his shoes like they were the most interesting thing in the world. "Why did you leave me?" I was bearable to hear what he said but I heard it and it was making me feel even worst maybe I shouldn't have left him when he needed me the most.

"I'm sorry. I-I just thought that you need time alone" I said quietly as he lifted up his head to look at me. "I don't want to be alone right now," He said with such a weak and fragile voice that was making my heart break at every word he spoke. "I just want to be with you now"

This is not Katsuki right now. He hasn't even sworn one time. I can't leave him now. "Okay" and with that, he grabbed my hand and started to pull me.

Right now I had no clue where we were going, I tried to see my surroundings but it was all going to fast for me to see where we were so I just decided in looking at the back of Katsuki head.

He suddenly stopped making me bump into his back. He really needs to stop doing this. He needs to stop just stopping suddenly it is getting on my nerves and it hurts my nose. I thought as I rub my nose while Katsuki unlocks his door.

Once we entered his house we took off our shoes and while I was taking off my shoes I noticed his parent's shoes were not there so they must not be here. That means we are alone. Just the thought of being alone in a house with Katsuki is making me nervous as my heart rate increase.