𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒊𝒙

I woke up from my rest to see I was in Recovery girl's office. My body had bandages nearly everywhere, my eyes travelled to a certain spot on my thigh to see it was wrapped up. I smiled slightly that now there was no more pain coming from it.

Maybe I can now move past that part of my life and learn to live with it as it is now apart of my life and will never go away. I really have changed. 

The door opened to reveal Recovery girl in her normal nurse outfit with a clipboard under her arm. Her head snapped up to look at me and once she made eye contact with me her features instantly lighted up. 

"I see you are awake, dear. That's a good sign that means your recovery is going well all you need to do is have a good rest and you will be fully healed." I nodded my head to show I was listening.

"How are you feeling," She asked me while giving me a soft smile. 

"I feel much better but my body still hurts," I say as I touch one of my shoulders.

"Don't worry dear, that normally. In a couple of days, it should have all healed" She said once again giving me a soft smile.

My eyes travel around the room until they land onto the clock. Tick tock. I swear I am supposed to be doing something now, I was trying to think of it until I realised it was Katsuki battle now.

Rapidly, I jumped off the bed putting on my shoes "I need to go now" I said quickly while rushing out the door running as fast as I could hoping I didn't miss much.

"Make sure you rest" I heard her say before I jumped up the stairs. Once the door where class 1-A was sitting I opened the door quickly to see everyone eyes on the match in front of them. No one moves to see who it was as their eyes danced over the arena.

I took a seat next to Momo as I watched down below. Todoroki used his quirk and shot out ice which Katsuki instantly blow up and attack him from behind but before Todoroki could cross the line he used his ice to stop him from crossing it. 

Katsuki seem very angry and aggressive at the boy well it's not like he isn't usually but it seems like he is more annoyed. Then I saw it Todoroki attacks were lacking, has Todoroki given up. Did his dad do something to him to make him be like this now?

Katsuki was getting angrier by the minute. I understand how Katsuki feels, he isn't having a fight with someone who is giving it there all. He feels as if he is being made like a fool. This will only end badly.

My eyes widened when I saw Katsuki using a power move and I saw Todoroki light up his flames ready to attack Katsuki with everything he's got. Come on, don't let your father control you. I thought in my head as I watched the two run up to each other ready to attack.

Once their attacks were about to hint each other Todoroki let his flames go making Katsuki mad. He was so mad that once he saw Todoroki out of the arena he ran up to him and started attacking him until Midnight knocked him out.

After the match ended everyone stood up from their sits and walked down to the stage to see who came first, second and third. I was stood up at third next to  Katsuki as he struggled against the chains making him look like a dog rather than a hedgehog. 

I saw the looks of the other students as they looked at Katsuki while he was received his medal. Yep, people that is my boyfriend. I thought as I shake my head while looking at him. Remind me why I like him again? Or rather lo-love him?

I feel so bad for him. This isn't what he wanted and it isn't fair for Todoroki to do this to him. He should have fought with everything he had.

Once the Award ceremony was over everyone was supposed to get their stuff and meet at the bus to head back to U.A so they can tell us something but as I was walking I felt something buzz in my pocket. It's probably my phone and I decide to leaves it so I could check later but it kept buzzing. This person must really want to get to me.