𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚

We enter the shop to be met with an amazing smell but I couldn't put my finger on it. I was so distracted by the smell that I didn't notice that Katsuki was dragging us to a table until he spoke. "Are you going to sit down or are you just going to fucking stand there?"

I sat down in front of Katsuki. I was looking around the place and noticed it was nicely decorated place. I wonder how Katsuki knows this place. I looked over at katsuki to see he is looking at the menu when he looks up at me and our eyes met.

"are you not going to look at the menu?" He asked me. I looked down at the table to see the menu and picked it up. I saw looks of good food choices. I noticed that this place specialises in spicy food.

I don't mind spicy food but I just can't have it too spicy. I like my food medium. I was choosing when a waiter came. He was quite tall may be the same height as Katsuki. He looked about the same age as us or maybe older. But if he was the same age shouldn't he be a school.

"How can I help you?" He said while looking at me and finished with a wink. Did he just wink at me? My eyes widened a bit. He chuckled a bit then winked again. So he really did wink. Why?

I looked over at Katsuki to see he has a red face but not from embarrassment but from angry I can see he is holding onto the table a little too tight. It looks like he is going to break it. I look at Katsuki face to see he is glaring at the boy with so much hatred but the boy ignores him.

Why is Katsuki so angry? But this boy is going to be dead soon if he doesn't stop whatever he is doing.

I clear my throat and speak. "um I would like Spicy Sesame Pork Soup with Noodles. Please" I say as nicely as I can. "okay and what drink would you like?" He asks me with a bright smile. "I would like a coca cola please" I saw the waiter writing down everything I just said.

Then he turned to walk away. Wait he didn't even take Katsuki over. Whats happening? Is he new here? If he is he is going to get fired soon if he doesn't do his job right. I look over at Katsuki to see he is ready to start a fight with the boy.

If the waiter doesn't do his job right Katsuki might just kill him before he gets fired. "OI, GET BACK HERE YOU PUNK" Katsuki shouts at the waiter. He turns around and looks at Katsuki while smiling. How is he able to smile after Katsuki just shouted at him?

"Oh I am so sorry, I forgot to take your order as well" I looked closely at his face and saw that the smile he wore was different from the one I saw when he was taking my order. Now his smile was somewhat...fake.

"what would you like?" The boy tried again. "Sichuan Dan Dan Noodles and water," Katsuki simple said. I kicked him under the table. He looked at me with an irritated face. I mouthed to him 'be nice'.

All He did was turn his head and didn't say anything. After the waiter was gone getting our orders I decided to ask Katsuki why he was so moody now.

"Katsuki"

"mm"

"Why were you so angry now?" I asked looking at him

He lifted his head up to look at me in the eyes. "why I was angry?" He was repeating it back but every word he spoke he got even angrier. "Do you want to know why I was fucking angry. I nod my head eager to know.

"It's because of that shit" He paused looking over at the waiter. "He was fucking flirting with you while I was here. He acted like he didn't know I was your fucking boyfriend" He said getting angrier.

I reach over to take his hand in mine. I don't' know where all this confidence came from but I am going to use it to help Katsuki. "Hey look at me," I say to him softly. He turns to me still angry at the waiter.

"I am here with you not him" I paused and looked down at our hands now the confidence slowly fading as I feel the heat rush up my face. my heart doing backflips in my chest. "I didn't tell him I liked him" I looked up and spoke once more. " I-i told y-you," I said while stuttering. I could see the small specks of red on his cheeks.

I was still holding his hand when we got interrupted by the same waiter holding our drinks. I let go of katsuki hand and sat back. "Here you beautiful," He said to me with a wink. Then he slipped a piece of paper under my drink and moved next to my ear.

"call me I would love to get to know you" He spoke so quietly so only I could hear. I could feel my face go red at the distance I could feel my heart beating fast but I was not feeling the same when I was with Katsuki. I feel so uncomfortable at this moment compared to when I am near Katsuki I feel so safe and comfortable.

I didn't like this.

The waiter was about to leave when Katsuki stood up and grabbed the waiters shirt and lifted him up. I saw that the waiter was a couple of inches smaller than Katsuki.

Katsuki looked so dangerous at this moment like he was going to kill him. I quickly stood up and put my hand on Katsuki trying to pull him away from the other boy but it was no use.

"come on Katsuki, remember what I told you," I said as softly as I could.

Katsuki then lets go of him and drops him on the floor. He then grabs me and pulls me close to him. "Don't go fucking anywhere near my girlfriend. Got it." Katsuki spat at him through gritted teeth.

Katsuki then drags me out of the shop with handing onto my hand tightly as we walk the streets.

I didn't even get anything to eat. I thought with a frown.