Author's Note

If you're reading this (I don't understand why you clicked this story) you'll notice that I only have like 2 actual chapters published.

Because I unpublished everything.

So, at this point, I'm actually kinda debating whether or not to continue this story or just delete it all together. I started this story about 5 years ago when I was 12 years old back in 2013 so it's the most cringiest thing I've ever written.

I can't believe I wanted to combine OHSHC with EXO of all things. This idea came from me first getting into them, so I was inspired by their powers and wanted to incorporate that into some sort of fanfiction on them, and then I started watching OHSHC and I'm not sure if I want to even continue this sentence out of pure embarrassment.

Anyways, it's more a matter of motivation and actually having the willpower to keep this story going. Like I said, I started this 5 years ago and that was way back when I actually watched the show. However, OHSHC does have a special place in my heart and so does this story despite its horrible plot (I'm still hella into EXO though if you're wondering.) It's the 2nd fanfiction I ever wrote (If you're an OG to following me, you'll remember my one direction ff) and at this point I don't know if I should finish it out.

Like do people still even write OHSHC?

So, just let me know, and hey, maybe I'll make it a project before I go off to college next year.

That or maybe I should just actually publish my EXO fanfictions instead of trying to combine my ideas with anime. 💀

Thank you all for even reading this piece of shit. It's my piece of shit and it means a lot to me that y'all have taken the time to read this.

But seriously, if you were reading this story out of enjoyment (or to laugh at me) it means a lot to me, and my past 12 year old self so I can't thank you enough. I had doubts about publishing this story on here (it was published on Quotev at 1st, you can find a lot of things on it to make fun of me of) but I'm glad I did.

So thank you!

-TheMiraculousJourney