“Hey are you done?” I asked

“Hey no not yet” she responded looking straight forward.

I looked the way that she was looking and I froze.

“Is that…” was all I managed to say

“mhm” she said nodding.

We both stared at Christopher Parker. Christopher Parker was one of the hottest actors that were around our age. He was tall, with black spiky hair and grey eyes and he had this perfect dreamy body.

“Cut, we are done for the day” someone shouted snapping me out of my day dream.

“So you still going out with Damon right now?” she asked.

“Yeah, I got a text from him to meet at the Starbucks that’s around the corner” I answered

 Got her things and we headed out. On our way down to the lobby she talked about what she did. She told me how they shot some scenes and how Christopher had shaken her hand and a bunch of other things. The elevator stopped and I was glad because I was getting jealous and mad at her.

“I’ll see you tomorrow” I called after her.

“Alright” She shouted back.

I got my phone out and plugged my earphones in. I walked all the way to the Starbucks that was on Cardinal St. Damon was already there outside waiting for me.

“Hey” I said smiling, popping my earphones out.

“Hey, how did it go?” he asked opening the door for me.

“It was alright” I said shrugging

He didn’t say anything as we made our way to the line at Starbucks. I order my drink and he fallowed behind ordering the same. We stood at the other side waiting for our order.

“Two java chip Frappuccino’s” the girl said placing our drinks on the counter. We took our drinks and sat at a table beside a window. At first it was a bit awkward, until a conversation started to pick up. We talked about CBN and his hockey career that he wants to peruse after high school.

            It was getting dark outside and it starting to rain when we decided to head out.

“Is somebody picking you up?” he asked pulling the door open.

“No I’m taking the bus to Good Foods”

“I can take you” He said smiling walking beside me.

We headed to his car and I slid in. we didn’t talk at all, the only sound was coming from the radio and the rain from outside.

“Thanks for the ride” I thanked him as we pulled in to the parking lot.

“You’re welcome” He said and came to a complete stop.

I got out of the car smiling at him and started to walk towards the market. I went towards the red carts to get one when I sae Damon taking one before I could.

“I thought you left” I said confused to see him.

“I’m not letting you take the bus in the rain”

I smiled and thanked him and started to get everything that was on the shopping list that my mom had given me. Damon helped me get everything that I needed and went to pay. He drove me home in silence only speaking when he asked me where to go next. I looked out my window most of the time forcing myself not to glance at him and look like a creep.

            He pulled on my driveway and helped me get the bags to the front door.

“I’ll see you tomorrow?” he asked looking me straight into my eyes

“Yeah” I assured him

“Night” he said and kissed my cheek and left to his car.

I stood there smiling waiting for him to drive off. When he did I made my way inside and was greeted by Rocco our Golden Retriever.

“Mom, I’m home!” I shouted playing with Rocco.

“Where were you Lucy?” my mom asked coming from the kitchen and grabbing some bags.

“I was out doing co-op and then went to Starbucks with a friend” I explained to her.

My mom just gave me a look and started to put the groceries away. I sat on the stool and started to tell her about what I have to do in co-op.

“Why do you have to do that?” she asked

“That’s where I was placed” I said taking a bite out of an apple

“That doesn’t seem fair” she said

“Mom life isn’t always fair” I said throwing the apple away

My mom didn’t say anything else so I just headed upstairs to check on Greg my little brother. Greg is five years old and the cutest little brother ever. He had the cutest brown curls that framed his tiny face.

“Hey Greg, what are you doing?” I asked sitting down beside him on the floor.

“Playing dinosaurs Rawr” he said giving me one.

My mom came in for story time. That’s the only way he actually falls asleep.

“Night shorty” I said as I made my way out.

“Rawr” he said laughing

I headed to my room and got ready for bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was fast as sleep.

Lucy’s outfit http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=52534053