Sleepover!

"If Biana doesn't open this gate soon I will-" Marella clenched her fists in frustration. "Do nothing cause I'm a good friend." You rolled your eyes. Marella was very dramatic sometimes.

The Vackers has a huge gate in front of their property. This prevents anyone from leaping straight onto the premises. Marella and you had been waiting outside the gate for a few minutes and Marella clearly was getting impatient.

"Try hailing her." You suggested. You were sitting under a nearby tree, using your suitcase as a back rest. A slight breeze helped make the shade feel amazing.

"You are so right! Why didnt I think of that?" Marella pulled out her Imparter. Bianas face soon appeared. She sounded like she had just woken up, she was clearly still in bed. Biana was still gorgeous even after just being woken up. In fact, she may have been even prettier.

"What...?" Biana asked groggily. She closed her eyes and nuzzled into her pillow.

"Are you serious?" Marella turned the screen to face you. "It's almost 5:00? And she's sleeping!" She groaned and swore under her breath. The gate swung open and Marella grabbed her stuff and marched in. You followed close behind.

Once she reached the door, Marella knocked rather harshly. Fitz opened the door and flashed a heart stopping smile. Marella, unaffected, pushed right by and ran upstairs.

"I'm sorry." You apologized to Fitz. "She's awfully mad at your sister."

Fitz rubbed his arm where Marella bumped him and laughed, "I told Biana not to nap. I knew she'd over sleep and she wouldn't believe me." Your conversation was interrupting by a loud bang and more yelling in the upper floor.

"I believe that's my queue." You hurried towards the ruckus. Marella has left the door wide open.

You peered inside to inspect the scene. Marella was on Bianas bed, with Biana no where in sight. Marella appeared to be sticking her tongue out over the edge of the bed at something.

"Y/N!" A lazy hand crept up the side of the bed. Soon a mess of brown hair followed by teal eyes appeared close behind. Biana looked as if... well, as if she was stuck into a blender with the lid off. 

"Biana!" You exclaimed and went over to the edge of the bed to help her up. She flopped back on the bed, just missing Marella.

"She tried to kill me." Biana pounced at a grinning Marella  "Revenge!" She held Marellas hands down against the cushions and sat on her stomach. Marella started to tap the pillow.

"I surrender!" She howled with laughter. "This is what humans do when they give in!" She tapped the bed again to demonstrate.

"That's weird." Biana shook her head. She rolled off Marella and laid down. You joined them on the bed, gently lifting Bianas feet so you had room.

A rather abrupt knock on the door interrupted everyone's fun. The door slowly opened to reveal an annoyed Fitz and Dex.

"You guys are SO loud!" Fitz groaned. Dex was crouching on the floor behind him. "You guys need to relax." Fitz moved to block the door way even more. Dexs back was still turned away from you.

"Since when was Dex over?" Biana questioned them. "And why is he on the floor...?"

"MOVE!" Dex shouted and Fitz scrambled away from the doorway to reveal a catapult. Dex launched something into the room and began to load another.

"SMOKE BOMB!" Marella shrieked as the flying object smashed into the wall. Blue smoke went everywhere. She scrambled off the bed, coughing and squealing.

The air filled with purple smoke, blinding everyone's vision. You could hear someone running down the hall. Biana must have gotten off the bed, because she was now screaming at Fitz. You slid off the bed and felt the wall, making your way to the wall.

Another bomb launched, hiding something in the middle of the room.

It was even harder to see now, you felt the wall and used it to guide yourself to the door. Marella grabbed Biana thinking she was Fitz and confusion ensued. Biana pleaded with Marella to stop.

Your fingers felt the wall end and you were now in the hallway leading to the stairs. Many different colors of smoke filled your surroundings. Dex probably have released more.

Pressing your back to the wall, you made your way down the hall and up the stairs to where Fitzs room was. You had been through many pranks before with Keefe and had a million plans to get them back. It took a bit to find it, but soon you were turning the doorknob to Fitz's room.

Luckily, his room was smoke free. You closed the door behind you and checked your surroundings. There was so much you could use to get him back.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" A fear filled scream came from outside.

"YOU ARE SO GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!" A girls voice followed.

You quickly opened the window and peered outside. Dex was running around the yard as if he was being chased by something. Biana flashed in and out of sight for second and Dex tried to grab her but missed. There was a slamming of the door and Marella raced outside to help Biana. She just made it downstairs.

You shut the window before they noticed you. The room felt eerily quiet. You whipped around and stumbled back in surprise.

"Fitz, you scared me!"

"I'm sorry, but we have to talk. Now."