Im not dramatic, you are

After that day, you and keep really did become partners. You completed many mediocre pranks, but nothing better then the Great Gulon Incident. That was always remembered at Foxfire. No one suspected you at all and you got off clean. Keefe unfortunately got two detentions from Dame Alina, because she assumed he had something to do with it. Which he did of course.

You never got caught for anything you did. You had mastered how to get out of most situations. Also who would even dare to question your innocence? Keefe was thoroughly amazed at how talented you were.

Keefe and you began to hang out for more than just pranks. You both genuinely enjoyed each other's company. Your favorite hobby was to watch human movies together.

Eventually, you were properly introduced to Biana and Fitz. You guys gradually hung out as a group with Marella and Dex occasionally tagging along. One day, Keefe suggested you guys all sit together and everyone agreed. No one been back to their old tables since.

You really liked your new friends.

——————————-

"What are you eating?" Fitz pointed to Keefe plate. It looked as if someone had ate a rainbow and threw it back up onto his tray. Keefe shrugged and continued to shovel food into his mouth.

"Is that even healthy?" Marella commented, pushing her hair back.

"Oh, definitely not." Biana replied before pushing her tray away. "I don't think I can eat anymore." She places her hands on her stomach, mimicking a stomach ache.

"So... you're not eating that Ripplefluff?" Dex wondered while eyeing up her plate. He leaned across the table to grab it but Biana slapped his hand away. He sat back down defeated.

You looked between Dex and Biana. "Could I have the Ripplefluff?" You asked, half to annoy Dex and half because you really wanted that Ripplefluff. Biana grinned and pushed the dessert towards while never breaking eye contact from Dex.

"Victory!" You exclaimed and dug in. "Want some?" You pushed the food over to Dex. He grabbed a fork and took a bite. You couldn't help but eat some more. "Biana, this is the best Ripplefluff I've ever had!"

"Thanks, it's my own recipe. I'd gladly teach it to you. It's very simple." Biana put her hands up to shield her view from Keefe. "Slow down, Keefe. It's not a race."

He stopped and looked up with his mouth full of food. Biana glared at him disgustedly. He then stood up, reach over and put is fork into something on Bianas plate. Then stuck it right in his mouth.

"Ew Keefe why!" Biana squealed, almost giggling. She still had her hands up to block him from her sight.

"Biana, we should have a sleepover. We could make Ripplefluff!" Marella suggested.

"I'd love to do that," You agreed. "Pleeeeaaaaseeee" You gave your best puppy dog eyes. Then added a few blinks to see the deal.

"No one can resist your puppy eyes," Keefe teased.

"Yeah, especially you Keefe." Dex rolled his eyes.

Keefe loaded his fork up with food and flung it at Dex. He missed and hit the table, but some still splattered Dexs cape. The only reaction he got was Dex stealing his napkin.

"Well, how busy are you two tonight?" Biana asked, "I have nothing to do. I'm sure my parents won't mind."

"Count me in!" Marella got a little too enthusiastic and jab her fork in the air, flinging food off it. "Whoops."

"Sounds great! I'll be there." You assured her.

"Heh wha aboot meh?" Keefe said, mouth full of food.  

"What ABOUT you?" You took another bit of Ripplefluff, savoring the taste in your mouth.

"Aim I invehted?" He swallowed the rest of his food, "Because you know I am your favorite person." He winked, making you stick your tongue at him.

"Sorry, girls only." Feeling satisfied that he'd drop the topic, you attempted to switch the conversation. "Does anyone want to go to Atlantis tomorrow?"

"I do!" Keefe raised his voice to mimic yours. "I am a girl, la la la I'm so pretty." He twirled a kick of his hair. "My name is Y/N and I don't like when cute boys talk to me!" His voice was the perfect impersonation of yours. You'd forgotten how fantastic he was at mimicry.

"And I'm Keefe Sencen," You lowered your voice. "Oh no! This is a hair emergency! I have a hair out of place!" You got up and dramatically moved around to illustrate your point.

"Wow, Y/N," Dex grinned, "I take back what I said about you being a bad actress. I almost thought you were Keefe."