A Day with Infant (Y/N) (Tails, Knuckles, Mighty)

--Tails--

"This has got to be the biggest mistake you've made so far, buddy," Sonic snickered as he followed his little brother down into the lab. Within the fox's arms was a baby version of you, which obviously looked stranger than usual.

"It'll only take a few hours to create an antidote," Tails argued playfully. "Besides, it's not like you haven't made a single mistake in your life."

"Oh, really?" Sonic continued. The hedgehog leaned against the cool metal walls of the basement, watching Tails prepare all the supplies. "Name one time I made a mistake."

Tails immediately spun around to face the hedgehog as if he had been waiting for this moment. The fox carefully placed you on the clear counter, allowing him to cross his arms in front of his chest. You did the exact same action with an equal amount of emotion.

"What about trusting Eggman over me during our journey on the Lost Hex?"

"Okay, yeah. Fair point, but--"

"Releasing a thousand-year-old snake from concrete captivity?"

"That's true, too."

"Hitting yourself with my invention and turning yourself into a baby?" Tails finished with a sassy tone.

"Hey, that wasn't entirely my fault," Sonic argued. "It had a sticky trigger!"

"Sure, sure," the fox concluded with an eye roll. The infant beside him copied his eye roll, only to lose balance and fall onto her back.

You giggled loudly from your small fall before reaching up to grab your tiny toes. You rolled on your back among the assortment of scientific book and oddities. Right now, you didn't care about what the boys were doing or saying. You wanted to find a toy to play with. That was when you took notice of the two long tails flicking around.

"There," Tails stated as he finished setting up the machine. "This was the same gun we used to revert you back to normal. It should do the same thing for (Y/N). We just gotta wait for it to charge."

"How long will that take?" the hedgehog asks. Immediately after finishing his question, Sonic receives a message on his communicator and pulls it out to answer.

"Only a few hours at most," the fox replies. "Who texted you?"

"Knux is asking for some help with the Chaos Emeralds. You mind if I--?"

"Go right ahead, Sonic," Tails smiled and responded.

"Thanks, bud. I won't be long." With that, Sonic rushed out of the lab. Several sheets flew into the air and cascaded to the ground.

The fox sighed as he rubbed his forehead. "Well, (Y/N). It's just going to be you and me for a while."

The genius inventor turned back to you, only to realize that you had vanished from the counter. Your boyfriend immediately lowered down to the ground, fearful that you had fallen off. He scanned the area cautiously, looking for any sign an infant would leave. His efforts were useless; you had disappeared from the lab.

At least, that's what the fox believed until he heard your soft giggles from behind. He positioned his tails to his front to see you dangling and hugging onto one of them. With his worries whisked away by your cute appearance, the fox laughed and held you in his arms.

The rest of the day was spent keeping you entertained with small stuffed animals and cartoons. At one point, you took a relaxing nap while wrapped in Tails's...well, tails! It was a sweet scene, especially when Tails fell asleep right next to you.

--Knuckles--

The red echidna placed you atop the Master Emerald. You sat still, slightly peeved to be on the cold surface without someone to hold you. You raised your arms back up towards your boyfriend, hoping to gain his attention. Of course, Knuckles only shook his head at you and stood a few steps away from you.

"Sorry, (Y/N)," your boyfriend stated. "If I want to get you back to normal, I need to focus all my attention on the Master Emerald and keep you close to its power. Just stay right there."

The echidna closed his eyes to focus his thoughts. Quietly, he began to utter an incantation under his breath. You, however, weren't having any of it. Sit still? You obviously weren't in the mood, and this was evident when you crawled off the top of the emerald. You landed on the floor of the shrine miraculously without injury and without attracting Knuckles' attention. He remained to mutter and chant as if in a trance. You didn't care, though, and you began crawling down the shrine stairs past your focused boyfriend.

It was an amazing feat to watch as you stumbled down the many stairs to the base of the shrine. Once you reached the bottom, you began your own little adventure. That is until Knuckles suddenly picked you up off the grass. He began walking you back up to the top of the shrine no matter how much you struggled in his arms.

"You can't run off like that, (Y/N)!" Knuckles reprimanded. "You need to stay on the emerald."

"No!" you barked back. This greatly surprised Knuckles; you hadn't said a word since your transformation.

"Don't you want to be back to normal?"

"I wanna play!!!" you replied as you continued to try crawling out of his arms. You were able to crawl over the echidna's shoulder and achieve your freedom. However, before you hit the ground, Knuckles caught you again.

He didn't know what to do with you. You weren't going to stay still until you got what you wanted, so it seemed like a smart idea to answer your demands.

Knuckles spent the entire day playing games and draining you of all your hyperactive energy. You had a dancing competition (and you totally one), raced around the island, captured butterflies, and anything else you could come up with. However, by the time you became tired, Knuckles was just as exhausted.

--Mighty--

"So, what are we going to do about (Y/N)?" Mighty asked his teacher in the hut. You were currently resting in the armadillo's arms, laying your head right along his strong shell.

"I need to meditate on this in order to find the answer to our predicament," Moss replied as he walked towards his meditation room. "Until then, I believe our best course of action would be to take care of her in her current state."

Mighty only nodded quietly as he watched Moss leave to think. Your boyfriend looked down at your child form with solemn eyes. You continued to rest in his caring hold, but that was what worried the teen. Could he really be trusted to take care of you? His strength could be dangerous if not under control. In your feeble state, there was a large chance that he would hurt you by accident.

The armadillo carefully placed you on the soft couch and surrounded you with plush pillows and a comfortable blanket. Luckily, you appeared to be fast asleep, dreaming whatever it was that a baby's imagination could conjure up. Mighty stood from off the couch and put space between the two of you. He began to pace back and forth, constantly questioning what to do. Maybe he should let Ray take care of you? Maybe you would sleep the entire day away?

He was pulled from his thoughts when he heard your distant coos coming from the couch. You sat up from your rest and looked at the teen with large, sad eyes. You lifted your arms, asking him to hold you, but the armadillo only shook his head.

"I can't, (Y/N)," Mighty responded. He moved to sit next to you on the couch, though he kept his distance. "I don't want to hurt you."

You began to crawl over the many pillows and blankets that separated you from the mobian. However, Mighty simply continued to move away from you until he reached the end of the couch. You lifted your tiny hand up into the air, opening and closing it. The red teen placed his hand on yours as softly as possible, allowing you to grab his fingers within your small hold. Seeing your minuscule hand right next to his opened Mighty's eyes.

You moved closer to the armadillo, and you latched onto his arm. It was somewhat hard to understand, but his heart melted when he heard you say his name.

"My...tee."

Mighty carefully pet the top of your head with his free hand. "Yeah, (Y/N). I'm here."