When They Turn Into a Sack of ... (Tails, Knuckles, Mighty, Espio, Antoine)

---Tails---

You had taken your boyfriend to see the amazing and rare sea creatures one starry night. The sky was completely free of clouds, and the speckled of light were shining down upon you as you chatted about anything and everything. Anyway, the two of you were hanging out on a small shore next to the Tornado. You were about to pack up when you noticed a strange shell resting on the shore. You squealed in delight as you placed the shell near your ear and listened for the famous sea sound inside.

"Tails, you gotta try this!!" you called as you rushed towards the fox.

"You know the whole shell thing is a myth, right?" The genius stated as he checked the propellers on the bi-plane.

"Please, give it a try," you persisted. "It's still fun to do."

Tails chuckled at your childish antics before clapping the shell over his right ear. You hopped lightly as you waited for his adorable smile to appear, but instead, he released a painful shriek. Apparently, a mischievous crab had decided to pinch your boyfriend ear.

You squeezed the wrist of the crustacean until it released its grip. You set the brave down to the sand, and it slowly walked away from the two of you. Tails' ear was red and throbbing. Small imprints from the crab's claws had formed on the edge of the ear, and small scratches had lightly cut into the ear, causing only speckles of bleeding.

"You should be fine," you stated as you grabbed the Fox's hand.

"I hope so," the young cub replied as he lightly rubbed his burning ear. "Hey, do you still have that water bottle?"

During the entire flight home, Tails was asking for water almost every five minutes. You ended up giving him the entire plastic container of H2O, and you let him keep it after he dropped you off. You made your way home and prepped for bed. You we're about ready to leap into the covers when your Phone buzzed loudly. You looked at Tails' photo on the screen before answering the noisy device.

"(Y/N)!!!!" the Fox's voice called loudly. "I have a huge problem!!!"

"What's wrong?" You asked as you rushed to grab a coat and head to Tails' place.

"THAT CRAB DID SOMETHING TO MAKE ME INTO A FISH!!!" The genius shrieked, making your sweat drop. You never heard him this upset before.

"I'm on my way!!!" You shouted as you rushed to his house.

Since it was the middle of the night, you had to climb a nearby tree to get inside your boyfriend's room. Sonic was completely unaware of your relationship, and you hoped to stay that way for at least a while longer. When you reached an open window, you slid inside the bedroom. The water on the ground surprised you when you felt it under your toes.

"Tails," you called in a whisper. You stumbled in the dark until you felt something slippery touch against your leg.

You became paralyzed in fear. Your leg felt wet after coming in contact with whatever it was. Suddenly, fingers clasped on your ankle, and you almost released a terrifying shriek. The same person pulled themselves up by placing a hand on your arm and shoulder before clamping a hand over your mouth. The white glove was wet and cold from water so you felt disgusted from the contact. You shifted your eyes to see Tails trying to balance himself by using you as support.

"Don't scream, (Y/N)," your boyfriend stated quietly. "You'll wake Sonic."

You nodded your head slowly as the Fox released his hand from your mouth. He still used your shoulder to help him stand on his fins. Both of his legs we're replaced with a fish tail, and you held a pure expression of confusion on your face.