When You Introduce Them to Your Fandom (Tails, Knuckles, Mighty)

Tails - Pokemon

While many would say the Pokemon fandom had to do with animal cruelty or the imprisonment of cute creatures, but you believed the opposite. After playing the games and watching all of the movies and episodes, you believed that the Pokemon fandom was about the bond between people and animals. After all, there has to be a strong bond between Pokemon and trainer. So, you fell in love with the video game series. You even got the mobile game on your phone. When you couldn't see the cute little creatures outside the city walls, you would give the same affection towards your Jigglypuffs and Squirtles.

However, Tails had no idea about your obsession. Sure, he has seen a small plush or two in your room, but he never thought you were part of the fandom. He just assumed you thought the Pokemon were cute. He never saw you watch the show or play any of the video games, but it was going to happen at some point. That brings us to today's story, taking place in Tails' garage. Your two-tailed boyfriend was working in the Tornado's cockpit, messing with some wires or other gadgets. You stood below, hovering over a red metal toolbox. Wrenches, screwdrivers, pliers, and other tools laid in waiting until Tails asked for them. It was how you had been spending the last week, and you were absolutely tired of finding oil in your fur.

"Tails?" you called. "Don't you think you should take a day off. You've seen messing with your bi-plane for the seven days."

"Not...until...I can configure the Chaos Emerald as a power source for the plane," the fox answered slowly. Almost all of this attention was focused on his job. "Hand me a soldering tool please."

You grabbed the pen out of the tool box and stood on your tip-toes to reach the male. The second he grabbed the tool from your finger tips, he began melting some wires together under the steering wheel. You could smell the burning fumes where you were. After a small time, the fox shot up from below and started the engine. The blue plane purred to life, making Tails smile in delight.

"Okay, (Y/N), now hand me the Chaos Emerald," the fox stated messing with more of the gauges.

You ran over to the work bench and found a beautiful lilac emerald resting on a pillow. The jewel shimmered with magical powers, and when you grasped it in your hands in shined even brighter. You ran back to your boyfriend, standing tall to reach him. Tails grabbed the emerald, placed in somewhere in the plane, and you immediately heard the plane's engine roar louder.

"Alright!! Great job Tails!!" you exclaimed smiling at the fox above.

The male shut the plane down and flew back to the ground next to you. You helped him pick him some of the tools lying around and place them back in the red box. Once you were done, the two of you walked out of the garage and outside for some fresh air. You took a deep breath, finally able to get away from the suffocating smells of gasoline and burning metal. Tails grinned as well as he stretched his arms around.

"How about we walk around town?" you suggested. "I can catch a few Pokemon while we're out."

"You actually play Pokemon?" Tails questioned, confusion present across his face.

"Sure, I've played all the games and even the shows. I downloaded the phone game a little while ago. Want to give it a try?"

So, the two of you walked around the city collecting Pokemon. Tails greatly enjoyed the game, the mixing of animated creatures among real life was incredibly enjoyable for him. This ended up becoming a tradition for the two of you; both of you continuing your adventure to become Pokemon Masters.

Knuckles - Percy Jackson & Harry Potter

You had always been a huge bookworm. You loved to dive into the different world of your favorite characters or learn about the world you live in from the words on a page. Your imagination allowed you to leave the boring science experiments and have fun within your mind. You didn't even need pictures in your book to find enjoyment in your reading. Books were more than a hobby; they were an obsession. You would pick up a hardcover daily, usually finishing a 300 page book within a hour and move on to the next one. However, some books were so great that you would reread them again and again.