She stopped crying, pointing to the bed. I raised a eyebrow, looking at it.  Ion see shit. I looked back at ha then felt ah wet spot on ma hip.

My eyes widen. " Daejah, baybeh!"

She came into the room out of breath, face wet and a towel in her hand. " Whats wrong? Why you yellin my name for?" She looked at abrianna. " What happen?" She reached out for Abrianna.  Bre climbed into her arms.

" Sowwy daddy." Bre said softly.

Daejah sighed.  " Why didn't you didn't get out of bed to go to the bathroom?"

" I wasent quick mommy. "

" Its okay Bre. " I took of her sheets and blankets off of her bed. Out of the corner of ma eye, I saw daejah bite down on her lip.  I smirked. " I'll put this in tha washa machine."

" Yeah. ..." She trailed off.

I chuckled,  shaking my head. She still the same daejah I knew in highschool. "Mommy starin not nice."Daejah looked away, blushing.

" It isn't,  momma was just lookin at sumthang she'll neva faget."

She shook her head, walking out of the room into Ariannas.  " She know she want meh." I mumbled.

I walked into Arianna room

I walked into Arianna room. She was up, laying in bed. " Moanin mommy and Bre-Bre."  I put Abrianna down.

" Morning." We both said.

Arianna slid out of bed and walked over to me and Bre.  We walked into there bathroom.  I put  them in the tub after helping them brush there teeth and wash there face.

" We gon see D-D  at Uncle Tae game tomorrow."

" Really! ?" They squealed.

I nodded, smiling.  " Yeah and she's happy to see y'all, and paw paw."

" Wayt wha bout Granny  and Auntie Cha?"

" Yall gon see them to, plus y'all cousin's."

There face lit up,  in excitement. They love seeing there Augs part of the family.  Exspecally there cousins.

" Ooo, I can't  wayt."

" Meh ta."

I smiled, but it quickly dropped. August is gonna be pist as fuck.

" Was wrong momma? " Arianna touched my cheek. I smiled softly. " Mommy messed up. Daddy probably gonna be mad at me."

" Why?" They asked.

" Its hard to explain...Ganny and Auntie Cha knows about you guys when they shouldn't. So you guys have to keep it a secret."

They looked at eachother then at me, nodding. " Okay mommy!"

" Okay!"

After getting them washed and dressed. We all ate breakfast, that August cooked. In the middle of eating, Davontae face time me.