🌻apologizes (losers club)🌻

*so so so sorry this took so long! i've had been busy with summer school, then writer's block, and i just started my junior year and it's kicking my ass!! but i will try an update once or twice a month which as much as i can manage rn. also very sorry mike's is so short, he's argument was kinda shit ngl. i'll try and have the bowers gang part up by the end of the week. but i am so happy this book makes people feel represented!!! and thanks for 1.5k!*

bill: after your fight with bill, you stormed home and locked yourself in your room. you did, however, feel slightly guilty about what you had said, but you ignored it in favour of being mad at your boyfriend. god, was he even your boyfriend right now? you know you were both upset, but that didn't mean you broke up, right?

as you were freaking out someone knocked on your door, not wanting to talk to anyone, you ignored it. whoever was outside of your door kept knocking, obviously not taking the fucking hint. you stomped over to the door and ripped it open, "what!?" your sibling stood unimpressed, looking at you, "your stupid boyfriend is outside and refuses to leave until you talk to him." "i don't want to talk to him. tell him to go away." your sibling rolled their eyes, "and i don't want to write essays, but here we are. just get him to leave before mom or dad comes home."

groaning, you went downstairs and opened the front door to end up face to face with bill.  he looked up from his shoes, "h-hi y/n." you sighed, "what do you want bill? to yell at me some more?" he shook his head and revealed a single sunflower from behind his back, offering it to you meekly, "i kn-know you're mad, but i wa-wanted you to know i'm s-sorry." you smiled softly as you accepted the flower, a similar one to the ones he had given you on your first date,"i get that you're taking your brother's passing hard, and maybe i did provoke you a bit, but-" "it doe-doesn't matter." you grabbed his hand, "but, i'm here for you no matter what billy." "th-thank you y/n."

richie: you walked out of your math class after the test you had studied like crazy for. unlike most of your other test and quizzes, you felt confident you aced this one, you knew all the material and even finished with time to check your answers. however, when you had finished, you glanced over at richie and noticed him struggling to finish. but why would you concern yourself with richie when the only words the two of you had spoken to each other in a week were laced with venom?

while you were getting your lunch from your locker, someone tapped your shoulder. you turned around to come face to face with richie. you turned back to your locker, took a couple breaths, slammed it and marched away. you heard his footsteps behind you be refused to acknowledge him. "y/n, i'm sorry!" you spun around, "do you really think those two words are going to make me forgive you? i'm not sure if you recall but you completely disregarded my wishes, annoyed me for fun and the poured salt in the wound with the way you've been treating me for the past week!" his face soften immediately, "y/n, i didn't think-" "ugh you never do! you know how much my marks mean to me and the pressure my parents put on me! but you just can't help yourself can you?" your eyes began to well up, but you refused to let the tears fall.

richie walked closer to you and grabbed your hands, "hey, hey, babe it's okay. i know i was an asshole and i want to make it right." you smiled slightly, "never thought i'd see the day richie tozier admits he's an ass." he chuckled, "only for you dollface, " he looked you in the eye and pouted slightly, "i mean it though. i know how stressed you can get and i shouldn't have pushed it." you intertwined your fingers, "it wasn't entirely your fault rich, i got a bit overdramatic." he pulled you into a warm embrace, "doesn't matter, i started it and i'm so sorry." he kissed the top of your nose, "i just want you to forgive me." you smiled up at the curly haired boy, "sure, if you take me for ice cream after school." "anything for you."