🌻how you met (losers club)🌻

bill: you had finally been let out of school for the day and were rushing to get out as soon as possible. on your way out the door you heard a whimper coming from the side of the school. 

usually you minded your own business, but sighed and went to check it out. "free ride's over b-b-billy boy," henry mocked a smaller boy, surprisingly he was without the rest of his gang. you realized the boy was bill, the kid who sat next you in math class.

 you walked over and tapped henry on the shoulder, "wha-oh look who it is, the little chocolate princess." he smirked. you rolled your eyes and decked him in the face. "FUCK MY NOSE!" he ran off cupping his nose and muttering cusses. bill looked at you with wide eyes as he stood up, "t-thanks y/n." you smiled, "no problem bill"

richie: you and y/b/f/n were biking to the pharmacy to buy more snacks for the sleepover you were having. you offered to stay outside and watch the bikes while y/b/f/n bought the food. as you waited you heard a bunch of noise and looked up to see 4 kids from your school. 

"hey stan, hey bev," you smiled. "hey y/n, are we still down for bird watching and reading on friday?" before you could answer a boy with curly hair and thick glasses interrupted,"hey hot stuff, why would you want to do that when you could come back to mine instead?" "beep beep richie," a short kid said rolling his eyes. 

"richie is it?", he nodded,"you might want to raise your prescription because you obviously couldn't see me talking to stan, not you." the rest of his friends burst into laughter as your friend walked out, you grabbed one of the bags and started to get on your bike, "bye stan, bev." you paused,"see you around richie."

eddie: you were hiding under the bleachers because you were really not trying to run laps today. you heard gasping from further down the bleachers, "can you do that shit any louder? i really don't want to get caught." you glanced at the kid, his face as almost as red as his shorts and he was desperately searching a fanny pack for something. 

"shit" you muttered, he was having an asthma attack. you ran into the change room and got the extra inhaler you carried around for your brother/sister from your bag. running back to the kid you shook it and stuck it in his mouth, waiting for him to take a few pumps and calm down before sticking your hand out for it. 

"thanks, but that was so unsanitary. has that been in your mouth?" you looked at him weirdly, "nah it's been in my bag in case my brother/sister has an attack." the boy mumbled something towards his shoes, "what was that?" he cleared his throat,"my name is eddie." you gave him a gentle smile, "i'm y/n, and they finished running laps so i'm gonna go. you good?" he nodded and you ran off to join your class.

stan: history was class was such a bore, they didn't teach anything you wanted to learn. you turned around to talk to your friend richie but he had switched places with another curly haired boy and was smirking proudly a few seats over. 

"well you're not richie." he blushed,"he uh switched seats with me." "i can tell." he seemed to be having a bit of a freak out so you turned back around and started doodling black girls with different hairstyles to figure out what you wanted to do next with your hair. 

the curly haired boy tapped you on the shoulder, "i am stan." you gave him a bitch what look, "mhm, i'm y/n." at this point you could tell he was flustered, since he face kept getting redder. "are you okay?" 

before he could answer you teacher turned and noticed the two of you not paying attention,"Stan! Y/N! Detention!" you groaned, you had plans to go to the arcade with richie and beat all his high-scores, but now you had to stay after school with the weird curly haired kid.

mike: you had just moved to derry a week ago and you were currently running from the bowers gang. "come back here, i've never been with one of you before." henry snarled. "and you never will you blond bastard."

you notice another black kid getting on his bike, you hopped on his back pegs, "PEDAL" you screamed. Lucky for you he did just that and the two of you escaped the bowers gang. "thank you so much. sorry for hopping on your bike, i'm y/n." you stuck your hand out and he shook it, "i'm mike, and it's no problem." 

you looked around and noticed you were at a farm, "do you live here?" he nodded,"i didn't know where you lived so i assumed this would be fine." you smiled,"it's totally fine. do you have animals?" "we have sheep." you squealed softly making mike grin, "can i see them? i love animals." he nodded and gestured for you to follow him to a barn.

ben: you were walking around the ya section of the library when you noticed the new kid from your school sitting alone with a huge book. you grabbed the first book that caught your eye and headed over to his table. you gestured to the seat next to him,"can i sit here?" he looked up at you, shocked,"with me?" you nodded and fiddled with one of your braids. "yeah, sure, of course you can sit here." you smiled and sat down opening your book. 

after 10 minutes of reading in silence, you lowered your book, "hey, i'm y/n." he looked up from his book,"ben. ben hanscom." you glanced at his book,"why are you reading about all the tragic stuff that's happened in the town? a bit weird for a new kid." he flushed slightly,"i like history, so i grabbed it. haven't you noticed all the weird stuff that goes down here?" "of course i have, my grandma's always going on about how it has to do with demons and witchcraft. i don't believe that, but i do think there's something seriously fucked about this town."

you glanced at your watch, you had to be home in 5 minutes. you packed up your stuff and hurried to sign out your book. "catch you later hanscom." 

beverly: you were going to the girls bathroom at lunch to reapply your lip gloss, you opened the door and saw greta and her minions. you groaned softly and walked over to the mirror. "you can't stay in there forever you little shit." 

great, she was terrorizing someone. you noticed one of her minions filling a garbage bag with water and dragging it to the stall you assumed the other girl was in. you knew you had to help her out so you grabbed your pencil and stabbed it into the bag and dragged it down spilling water all over the floor. "y/n you little shit." "very creative greta. why don't you fuck off and go back to blowing the soccer team." she stormed off angrily with her friends trailing her. 

you knocked on the stall door."hey." you heard the lock open and moved out of the way as the door opened. out walked beverly marsh, the janitor's daughter. "thanks y/n but i had it under control." you rolled your eyes,"sure you did bev, because if i hadn't showed up you would be covered in garbage water. so a than you would be appreciated." you turned on your heel and walked out of the bathroom.