🌻first kiss (losers club)🌻

bill: you and bill had gone on 5 more dates since your last one, each one making you like him more than the last. The two of you were currently walking to your house after school. you noticed him smiling down at your intertwined hands, "what?" he blushed slightly, "n-nothing. i-i was just t-thinking a-about h-how lucky i a-am." you stopped at looked at him, "well, i'm lucky too, billy." "i-i don't t-think you get i-it y/n. you m-make m-me r-really happy."

there was some unspoken agreement between the two of you and bill leaned down and pressed a kiss, so light that you thought you imagined it, to your lips. "i think we need to that more often."

richie: richie had been trying to convince you to make out with him since your second date. "cmon y/n. we can just sneak off to the janitor's closet." you rolled your eyes,"no richie. i have to get to class." "i can wait that long." you bumped him with your shoulder and walked off.

as you exited your history class with stan, you saw your boyfriend waiting by your locker, "see you later y/n." "bye stan."

you walked over to richie and grabbed his hand. "hey rich." "hey, hot stuff. so...janitor's closet?" you let go of his hand and walked out of the school, with richie trailing slightly behind you. suddenly, he grabbed your hand, "okay, okay, how about just one kiss. it doesn't have to be a make out if you don't want it to be." you looked at him skeptically, "just one kiss?" he nodded, you gently cupped his face in your hands and kissed him softly. "walk me home rich?"

eddie: "what do you mean you've been avoiding kissing her? if i were you all i would do is kiss her. y/n is a babe. is it because you're a virg-" "beep beep richie. stop talking about my girlfriend." richie pushed his glasses up, "you guys have been dating for a month and all you've done is hold hands and hug once." 

mike nodded in agreement, "look man, we're not trying to tell you how to deal with your relationship, but you can't be super germaphobic with her all the time." eddie sighed, knowing his friends has a point. "i'll do it the next time i see her." mike and richie smirked at each other as beverly walked into the ice cream parlor with y/n in tow. "here's your chance lover boy." richie sniggered. 

eddie swallowed as you walked over to him. you gasped in surprise as he hugged you, "you okay baby?" he flushed, "i-uh-" he surged forwards and kissed you. you stood there shocked as bev and the boys clapped and cheered. "i think i don't mind kissing nearly as much as i thought i would."

stan: you and stan had gone star gazing for your fifth date and you two were enjoying every minute of it. you were resting your head on his shoulder as you both sat on a blanket he had brought. you were playing a game where you would name a constellation and he would name a bird starting with the same letter. 

"cassiopeia." "chipping sparrow." "draco." "easy, dark pewee." "sounds fake but okay. ursa major." "upland sandpiper." 

you raised your head off his shoulder and looked stan in the eye, "can i kiss you?" he blinked at you a few times, "kiss me?" you nodded. "i mean if you really want to, i don't want you to feel like you have to kiss me if you don-" you cut him off with a kiss and pulled away grinning, "can i kiss you again?"

mike: you and mike walked hand in hand as you entered the diner, ignoring all the stares you got. he pulled out your chair and you smiled back at him. the two of you had been sharing a tub of fries when your least favourite person showed up.

"well if it isn't the chocolate couple," henry smirked at you, "how about the two of us become a vanilla-chocolate swirl" you glared at him, "i'd rather make out with a demon clown." "you're gonna regret that you little bitch," he growled. you shrugged, "i doubt it, now leave me and my boyfriend alone."

mike smiled as he played with your fingers, "damn look at my girl." you winked at him and kissed his cheek. he leaned in slowly and kissed you on the lips. "if this is my reward for telling off a jerk, remind me to do it more often."

ben: you had been hanging out with your boyfriend's friends at the quarry for a few hours now. "let's play truth or dare." beverly suggested. you and the rest of the club nodded in agreement. "me first!" richie all but screamed, "eddie truth or dare?" the small boy groaned, "truth." "is it true your mom still bathes you?" eddie sputtered and turned red, "of course she doesn't you perv!" you giggled softly with ben and mike.

after you had hung upside down from a tree, stan had licked bill's leg, mike confessed his love of the new girl in town, bill traded shirts with richie, beverly had sung the entirety of bohemian rhapsody, and richie gave himself a wedgie, it was finally ben's turn.

beverly turned to ben smugly, "ben i dare you to kiss y/n." "i didn't even pick dare!" stan rolled his eyes, "we picked for you now do it." nervously ben leaned in towards you, you sent him a quick wink and connected your lips. as you pulled away bev started squealing, "you guys are too cute!!!"

beverly: you and beverly were standing off to the side while the rest of your class was playing dodgeball. you had both sacrificed yourselves immediately so you wouldn't have to play. bev glanced around a couple times before dragging you towards the bleachers. 

"what's going on b?" she smiled at you, "nothing much, just wanted to be alone with my girlfriend. is that so bad?" you held both her hands in yours, "i guess not. but seriously, what are we doing here? ms jennings is gonna notice we're gone soon." 

"i have a surprise for you. close your eyes," you looked at her strangely before closing your eyes, "is it money?" all of a sudden her lips were on you and the two of you were kissing under the bleachers. "wow." beverly chuckled, "wow is right. we better get back to the others before ms jennings sends a search party"