🌻first fight (losers club)🌻

bill: why: too obsessed with his brother's disappearance

you had gone over to bill's to read comics, and now you sat annoyed as he ranted over georgie's possible whereabouts. you were pretty sure the poor boy was dead and that bill couldn't bring himself to accept it. "billy," he ignored you, "m-maybe he could h-h-have just-", "bill!" finally you had his attention, "baby, i could never understand fully what you're going through, but you can't let yourself get so wrapped up in this. it's not healthy."

he glared at you, "you're right y/n, you could never understand what it's like." you were immediately shocked by his tone and lack of stutter, "well i'm sorry for trying to help my boyfriend ou-" "t-that's just it! you're n-not helping. you're just trying to m-make me forget a-about h-h-him, just like my parents!" "you need to move on, georgie's gone." "no! you don't get to talk about him!"

you understood he was upset but that still wasn't a reason to target all his bottled up anger at you, "in that case yell at them, i'm going home." you stormed out of his house leaving an equally upset bill behind you.

richie: why: he was distracting you from studying for a huge test

"y/nnnn. babe? hot stuff? sugar tits? babydoll? y/n l/n. pay attention to meee."

richie had come over to your house to study, or at least it was the excuse he used. currently, he was trying to convince you to make out with him, again. "cmon hot stuff, we're alone in your room, i don't see what the problem is." you groaned in annoyance, "1. my mom is downstairs, 2. my door is open for a reason, 3. just because you're happy failing math doesn't mean i am."

however, this did not stop your boyfriend from trying to distract you. "but babe, look how kissable i am." "i don't give a shit how kissable you think you are. i cannot fail this test."richie got off your bed and started to walk around your room. you sighed, believing he finally understood you were serious, then you got hit in the face with a teddy bear, "richie," you growled, "i am not in the mood." he smirked, "that can always be changed. you know i love it when you get angry, it's so hot." "shut up rich."

he snickered and threw a few more at you, while you were distracted trying not to attack him, he stole your textbook. "richie, give it back you bastard!" "oh the little mamacita's getting feisty." this was the last straw for you, "get out." he raised an eyebrow, "what?" you walked over to him and looked him in the eyes, "get. out." he tossed the textbook on the bed behind you, "why? i mean it's not like all the studying was gonna change you grade, somethings you're just bad at." you shoved him, enraged, "get out get out get out! you're actually the worst and i don't want you in my house, leave." "are you serious?" you just pointed at the door and returned to your studying. after a few seconds, he walked out.

eddie: why: he thought you were flirting with stan

you and stan had practically grown up together, you were neighbours, best friends and acted like family. you two spent hours together, much to the dismay of your boyfriend eddie.

"hey flower," you turned and grinned at your best friend who was closely followed by your boyfriend, "hey bubba! oh hey eds, how are my two favourite people?" the boys sat down for lunch on either side of you. eddie was going into detail about how his teacher threatened to give him detention is he didn't participate in the frog dissection. while you were listening you swung a leg on stan's and he started to play with your hair. "anyways so i told her that is was completely-oh." you tilted your head at your boyfriend. "what's wrong eds?"

he glanced at you and stan and shook his head, "it's nothing." you turned to face him and rested your back on stan, "it's definitely not nothing. i can tell you're upset, just tell me why." while you waited on his answer, you opened your mouth for a strawberry stan was offering you, you could feel him roll his eyes as he fed it to you. for his troubles, you licked his hand and snickered as he sighed exaggeratedly. suddenly, eddie slammed his fist on the table, startling you and causing you to sit up even more.