"Forget it. I will decide myself." Samuel says as he leaves with a roll of his eyes, angry at me for annoying him with the fact he has a crush on my best friend's sister.

"You're welcome!" I scream, followed by a smile forming on my lips.

Being a big sister, it's definitely a hard but cool job.

I quickly dial Bella's number, which I know by heart because of all of our years of friendship, and she picks up in a matter of seconds, not even completing the third ring. If you want someone addicted to their cell phone, Bella Adams is your person.

"Hey, girl. Want some help with doing your hair?" She asks in the high-pitched voice I know so well.

"It's a bit early, isn't it?" I ask as I look at the clock on my nightstand while resting on my undone bed.

6:50 pm.

"It's never too early to start making yourself even prettier, Lina." I shrug, but I can hear her laugh as it echoes through the phone. "So why did you call then?"

"Well, I was planning on sleeping at your house tonight," I say, instantly imagining Bella widening her eyes and spinning loosely around using the ballet techniques that she used to practice.

"Really? I'm even more excited now!!" She screams on the other side of the line, making me pull my phone a little bit further from my ear so I don't go deaf.

"See you in fifteen, Ella."

"See you!"

As soon as I finish the call, my brother comes running in again with his Lego Movie backpack. Samuel is wearing a matching dark green shirt with a dinosaur on it and white shorts. His chestnut curls are sticking out on all sides.

"Let me take a pic of you, Sammy," I say, grabbing my phone from my bed while he shows his tongue to me, but later smiles for the photo. It turns out really great.

"Can you put gel in my hair?" His question grabs me by surprise and I barely keep myself from chuckling while he sits on my bed, waiting for me to style his curls.

"You are too young for that, Samuel. May likes you just the way you are." He narrows his eyes but eventually gives up. "Just wait for me downstairs while I get ready."

He leaves running, but not before showing his tongue to me again.

Some things never change.

Into a bag, I quickly put everything I need to prepare myself for the party and to spend the night at Bella's if we actually return to her house early though I really doubt that we will.

Two dresses, since I'm still not sure if I will wear the red one my friends want because it makes my eyes watery every damn time I look at it, makeup bag, perfume, high heels, accessories, my purse and much other useless stuff that I may need fill the bag's space and threatens to overflow.

I don't bother to change from my sweatshirt and sweatpants. It's just Bella's house after all.

Having my hair washed earlier this afternoon was also really helpful. All I need to do now is to blow dry it and then I can use Bella's flat iron to make it straight.

You can do this, Lina.

I look at myself in the mirror. My cheeks are more flushed now than they were on the other days, but I still look tired. My dark brown eyes have bags under them because of all the tiring things I've been doing. My full lips are opaque, not having the same light red color they always have.

But I will manage to look good for today. I need to.

"Lili!" Sammy yells, calling me from downstairs. I look at the clock that needs to be wrong.