noah;

Warnings: mentions of rape and some uncomfortable parts.

I saw him get up and leave to the bathroom. I fucked up didn't I. I sat there and didn't know what to do. He should understand right.? Afraid to tell them hey I like you even though you're my best friend. That's scary. Especially when you don't know how their gonna respond because you don't know what the other ones feeling.

I saw him come out with his cheeks kind of red. "Finn- are you okay?" I got up he shook his head and made his way to the door. "I gotta go..I have homework-". I can hear his voice quivering. And I grabbed his hand but he flinched and let go. "Noah stop- okay? I'll just- see you tomorrow." And he left.

I hated it. I hated being alone I hated him for leaving. I felt like I was gonna cry. Even if he did like me back I wouldn't know am I just supposed to randomly know? No. That's not how it works. I suddenly felt angry and grabbed my phone texting Jaeden back.

Me: meet me at my house.*sends the address*

Jaeden: alright babe. See you there;)

I put my phone down and went upstairs changing into grey sweatpants with a bluish shirt that went with it. About 10 minutes later there was a knock at the door.

I went downstairs and opened it to see Jaeden. I smiled. "Hey jae come in." He smiled back and walked in. "Hey Noah you're home alone?" He took of his jacket and shoes placing them by the door. I nodded.

He had a little smirk. "What do you wanna do?" He got closer which I ignored  I shrugged "movie?" He nodded and sat down on the couch. I sat on the other side and he looked at me bringing me towards him "babe why so far.?" He still had the smirk that made me uncomfortable. I shrugged not really knowing what to say.

He pulled me closer to him by my waist and I looked up at him and he whispered to me. "That's better." I looked away and looked at the screen while he moved his hand from around my waist to my thigh. I tried my best to ignore it but Everytime a funny part came on he moved it upper.

I bite my lip hard because I was so scared. Until my phone started ringing. I got up fast. "Wellll there it is." It was Millie calling me and Jaeden got up. "Who is it babe.?" I lied to him. "Mhm probably just my mom telling me she's coming home already."

He smirked still coming closer to me. "Jaeden-" he continued and he pressed his lips on mine bringing his hand inside my sweatpants before I pushed him back. "Stop-" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Alright babe I have to go anyways but um" he put his hand on my waist again pulling me close. "I'll see you tomorrow." He kissed my cheek slowly, grabbed his jacket and shoes and left out the door. I stood there until my phone started ringing again. I ran towards the door locking it.

I started crying slowly and answered Millie back. "M-ills." I heard her gasp over the phone. "Noah- Noah why are you crying who the fuck do I got to fucking hit."  "Just c-ome over please and Sadie too.?" "Yes of course Noah I'm on my way already don't worry just hang in there bubba." She hung up and I cried still.

I fucked up. I fucked up real bad. What was I supposed to say to them.?

10 minutes later I heard a knock I got up and opened it slowly scared it was him. It was Millie and Sadie behind her. I let them in and they both hugged me tightly while I cried uncontrollably. "Noah Hun what happened you were fine just today.?" We all sat on the couch and Sadie looked like she was gonna cry.

So I told them. I told them everything with Finn and me. And of course what Jaeden did.

Sorry again for posting late.