Finn;

I woke up stressing school like always and dreading to get up i got up anyways an got dressed, Put on my shoes and grabbed my backpack.

I went to the bathroom brushing my teeth and not even bothering to fix my hair because it's curly every where so-.

After i was done i saw my mom sleeping on the couch looking exhausted i sighed and went over kissing her forhead saying a quick "I love you." I went out the door locking it before I went out from being Paranoid in case anything happened.

I put on my head phones and played my favorite song and even sang a little while walking. "Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind" I hummed again and walked to school with the rainy wind hitting my face.

I loved this weather for some reason it's calming to me and it felt good against my pale skin i walked in and was greeted by Wyatt and Caleb my best friends.

I was very thankful for them even if they where assholes to me i loved how they got my jokes my sarcasm and mostly how they never left me alone.

I put both my arms around them and walked inside the three of us laughing at a joke Caleb had said and then i walked by Noah and his friends. I put away my phone in my pocket slowly.

I stopped and took a look at him taking in all his features to his little shoe size All the way up to his Adorable some what bowl cut he still had which I adored.

Wyatt and Caleb knew of this little crush I had they see the way i look at Noah they weren't stupid either they slowly walked away to class so i can maybe get a chance.

I saw Noah look at me while laughing at a joke Sadie had said to him and i smiled a little smile while blushing a little I saw Noah smile back at me making his way over I panicked I mean I was usually cool about these kind of things but in reality i wasn't.

"Hey Finnie." Noah said Smiling still he had to kind of look up at me since he still didn't really grow over the year i didn't complain I loved it.
"Hey schnniper" i said smiling back. Noah said see ya later to Sadie and Millie and looked back towards me smiling.

"Walk me to class?" He said I nodded and walked next to him to biology. Noah walked a little too close to me but then again I wasn't complaining.

I mean- i know I'm not good enough for Noah I  wouldn't make him as happy as someone else would but the thought of losing Noah sent shivers down my back i didn't like it. My mind trailed off to thinking what if I had let Noah go and he gets in a abusive relationship I felt anger rush through me and i clenched my fist and Noah looked at me worriedly.

I didn't even know what was going on when I saw Noah stop in front of me and put both his hands on my cheeks. "Finn? Bubb you okay you spaced out.."
I smiled a little and melted in his touch and nodded snuggling my face more in Noah's hands while putting my own on top of his.

I looked down at him and saw him blush and smile a little still while he took his hands away. "Okay good.." he smiled still.
I followed him to class and i looked down at Noah and smiled more.

I wasn't usually like this but when it came to Noah I was the most cheesiest person ever even if Noah was sick and tired with bags under his eyes i found him perfect and irresistible.

We got to Noah's class and Noah turned to me Smiling. "Thanks for walking me finn." I smiled back with a little blush showing.
"I-its really nothing Noah no problem." We both turned hearing the teacher telling them to hurry up.

I started walking away till I felt small hands grip my hand i turned and saw it was Noah. "Meet me at my house after school today?" I nodded and squeezed his hand. He smiled again and let go going inside the classroom.

I went walking to my class Smiling with my hand tingiling from Noah's touch still.