noah;

I went into class after Finn left I was still smiling like a idiot I sat down and Millie looked suspicious and went towards me.

"What up Schnapp?" I shook my head. "Nothing brown" we both laughed and she sat down in front of me.

I started writing down some notes when I felt a tap on my shoulder and I furrowed my eyebrows, I turned slightly.

It was a boy he had blue eyes and kind of like my hair. He smiled an I smiled a little back slightly confused still and he passed me a note. I took it and he leaned back on his chair. I opened the note and it said.

"Hey, you're really cute maybe we can hang sometime? ;) -Jaeden."
I furrowed my eyebrows again I didn't even know who this kid was I felt flustered and uncomfortable at the same time.

The bell rang and I needed to get to Finn before jaeden got to me but I was stopped he grabbed my arm gently. "Hey Noah wait-" I turned and looked at him and he smiled. "Wanna walk together?" I froze.

"I don-" he cut me off by saying "of course you do come on" he put his arm around me and walked out of class but I was still uncomfortable with the situation.

I saw Finn coming down the hall his curls bouncing as he walked and I smiled more and took off before jaeden caught up to me and hugged Finn tight but not to the point where I was hurting him jesus.

"Hey bubb" he whispered to me. I smiled and pulled away for a second. "Hey Finn how was class.?" He smiled and nodded.
"It's was okay but I'm better now." He blushed realizing what he had just said.

I giggled and heard my name being called and knew who it was from Finn looked up and his smile fell and I turned letting my arms hang by my sides. It was jaeden. And he spoke up. "Who's this?" He looked at Finn.

"Ugh you." I looked at Finn confused and he looked at Jaeden pissed off. "Wow I feel so loved by you at the moment" jaeden rolled his eyes and looked at me. "Anyways hey schnapp wanna go to class?"

I was about to talk before Finn cut me off. "Actually Schnapp is my nickname for him an second I walk him to class and third Keep your hands off of him." That was the last thing he said before Finn took my hand gently walking me to class we stayed silent the whole time.

"So mind telling me what happened between you and him?" Finn sighed "after school? It's kind of a long story." I nodded "will your sister be there?" He shook his head "no she'll be staying with my aunt for a while." I nodded slowly remembering he's coming over to my house.

"Okay bubb remember my house after school" I squeezed his hand reassuring him. He smiled down at me and nodded We stopped at my next class and Finn smiled before jokingly saying. "Farewell my princess until we meet again" I giggled and blushed. "Until we meet again my prince." He smiled and walked off while I went in class another smile present on my face.

"Princess".