Finn;

The rest of the day kinda dragged but I was still excited that I was going to Noah's afterwards.
I got out of class when the bell rang and basically ran home and threw my backpack on the floor trying to look presentable.

"Uhm maybe this shirt-no yes- no" I sighed and sat down going with a black button up and my red beanie to hide my curls at least a bit. I put on my socks and shoes and put some cologne.

I got a text from Noah.

Noah: my prince;) haha you almost ready I'm bored already :')

Finn: on my way my princess ;)
Haah.

Noah: good saving me once again :)

Finn: always. :)

I got up and went out the door walking to Noah's house.
I got to his driveway and slowly walked up to his door nervously i knocked on the door after having a little pep talk in my head about what I was gonna say.

I felt the cool Breeze hit me when Noah opened the door. H-ey my voiced cracked a little which I started blushing afterwards.
He smiled and giggled which was like music to my ears.

"Hey wolfhard nice voice crack by the way". I smiled a little and nodded. He grabbed my arm. "Come in my prince you must save me from bored-ness!1!1".

I smiled more looking down at our hands. Noah spoke up again. "also why'd you hide your curls I miss themmmm" he whined I laughed a little.

"Because I knew you would say that" he looked at me. "Ohhhh so you did it on purpose didn't you" I nodded and smirked a little and felt him tackle me but on the couch. "HA I win". I looked confused "won what.?" I fixed my beanie but Noah snatched it out of my hands.

"HEY I NEED THAT" I laughed afterwards seeing him run upstairs. I got up and followed him upstairs yelling his name. "Noahhhh"

I heard his giggle come from the hallway and I turned and he had it shaking it from his hand. I smirked and ran towards him an he screamed a little and ran to his room jumping on his bed.

I ran in and tackled him on the bed and he started laughing more as I started to tickle him. He laughed till tears starting forming so I stopped and both of us were breathing heavily.

He looked up at me and I looked down at him. He calmed down and we were just staring at each other. Was I really about to do this? I saw him blushing a little and leaned down kissing his cheek quickly.

"You're a dork schnapp." He rolled his eyes playfully and giggled again sitting up. "And you're a nerd wolfhard." We smiled at each other again and I got up and put my hand out. "Come on my princess".

He smiled more and took it standing up. When he got up he stepped on a box. We both looked down. But he kicked it under his bed and I furrowed my eyebrows. "What's th-" he interrupted me by leading me out. "Nothingg let's watch some t.v"

I furrowed my eyebrows still. "Are you sure it was nothing?" He looked at me when we reached the end of the steps. "Well it's something just not something Important." I nodded and heard Noah's phone ding.

He furrowed his eyebrows and I looked over his shoulder it was Jaeden.

Jaeden: hey schnapp what are you doing rn?❤️

I huffed a bit and went over sitting on the couch not wanting to see what he would say back.
Noah turned and looked at me but I just stared at the t.v. he went over sitting next to me.

"Everything okay?" I stayed quiet. No everythings not okay because I'm over here trying not to embarrass my self by "accidentally" kissing you and he's over trying to steal you away from me when you're not even mine.  So yeah I'm dandy.

I nodded. "Yes noah" he shook his head. "Not buying it. You never call me Noah in that kind of tone..I know it's jaeden. Can you tell me the story.?" I looked at him. "We just don't like each other he just ruins everything for me. If he sees I have an inter-" I stopped talking. "Just- if he sees me talking to someone he takes them away from me." He looked at me still.

"I'm not going anywhere Finn. I'm not gonna leave you. I love you. You're a great friend." I looked at him still and felt my eyes watering. "Yeah thanks. I'll be back." I got up and went into the bathroom covering my mouth so he won't hear me cry.

The worst feeling ever is when you thought the other person felt the same way and they use that "you're a good friend" thing on you. This sucks.