"уσυ тhιик ι ∂σи'т киσω αвσυт hєя
ʝυѕт ℓσσк αт hєя
ωιтh hєя вяιghт вℓυє єуєѕ αи∂ ρєρρєямєит ѕмιℓєѕ
уσυ ¢αи'т яєѕιѕт"

  Jimin hastily stored away the photographs when he heard the clacking of shoes against the floor, he hadn't expected Yoongi to be home so early. He walked outside of the bedroom and followed the long hallway with marble floors that led to the living room and continued walking until he reached Yoongi, who was turning on his laptop and placing the rest of his stuff on a table.

  "You're early today." Jimin said happily, hoping to spend some time with his boyfriend.

  Seeing his boyfriend's hopeful expression, Yoongi smiled sadly at him, as if to say 'sorry', and Jimin knew he had just come to work at home instead of finishing at the studio. "I was having some trouble concentrating, too much noise."

  "Noise? But I thought it was pretty much always quiet?"

  "Ah, I almost forgot. I met that guy you work with today,  Hoseok, was it?" Yoongi pondered as he absentmindedly tapped his keyboard, not pressing hard enough to actually write anything. "He's pretty noisy," he said, the corner of his lips lifting so very slightly.

Jimin felt momentarily surprised, but his shocked expression faded almost immediately and was replaced by a smile. The younger was, indeed, very fond of Hoseok, who was both his friend and superior. He always had a way to lighten the mood and get a smile out of people.

  "Well, I guess he is, but it's still fun being around him. You never get bored, really. But don't tell him I said that, he'll definitely start teasing me about it at work." He chuckled softly. "How did you two meet?"

"He's supposed to be composing a choreography for the song I'm currently working on, or something like that." He shrugged while emitting a loud yawn. "Our boss thought it'd be good for him to get a look at what I was writing- although it's not finished yet."

"I'm sure this will turn out amazing. With his talent and yours combined, I know it will. Oh, by the way, I could try to make you some dinner if you-"

  "There's no need, I've already ordered pizza on my way here." Yoongi was well aware that Jimin rarely ever cooked when he wasn't home, so he didn't worry about the possibility of there already being a meal waiting for him when he got back.

  "Oh," said Jimin, sounding a little disappointed. "Um, I know you came here to work but I was wondering if we could, you know, watch a movie together?" Jimin braced himself for what he knew very well would be Yoongi's answer.

  "Jimin, you know I'd love to, but I don't have time-". Yes, that's what he always said. 'I don't have time', or 'maybe later'. The two hadn't even gone out on a date for months.

  The brunette sighed and shook his head, faking yet another smile. "It's fine, I understand, really." His head perked up when the doorbell rang and he trotted outside to get what he assumed was the pizza.

  Once the food had been delivered and paid for, Jimin went back inside and placed it next to Yoongi. The younger male started to walk away when Yoongi asked "Aren't you gonna eat anything?"

  "Oh- I think I better not, I've already eaten too much today," he lied bluntly. Aside from that light breakfast, he hadn't really eaten anything, he just drank several bottles of water. "And I'm really not that hungry."

  Yoongi gave him one of his stern looks that told him it would be against his better judgment not to eat anything, and so, not before hesitating, Jimin sat down next to Yoongi and took a slice of pizza. The older bumped their shoulders together playfully, a gesture Jimin happily mimicked, and it wasn't long before the two started to dig in.

Following his usual night routine, Jimin changed into sweatpants and a baggy sweater (not before showering) he wore to bed after brushing his teeth. He slid under the covers of the king sized bed and, once again, clutched tightly onto Yoongi's pillow before closing his eyes and almost immediately falling asleep.

About two or more hours had passed before his boyfriend joined Jimin and crawled into bed with him. He wrapped his arms around the younger and Jimin wished they had more moments together like this, even if neither of them spoke, he just wanted Yoongi by his side.

  Around 4 AM, Jimin woke up, needing to use the bathroom. And so, reluctantly and slowly, he freed himself from Yoongi's embrace and quietly padded over to the bathroom.

  He turned on the lights and avoided his reflection as usual, he didn't really like to look at himself in the mirror unless it was completely necessary. It didn't exactly boost his confidence.

  After being done with what he had gone there for, Jimin started to wash his hands, and after one second of hesitation, the brunette looked up at his reflection. Jimin met his own brown eyes and pursed his lips into a thin line of disgust and disappointment.

He pushed his chubby cheeks up to his eyes so he wasn't able to see anything and continued by pinching them and stretching them, as if he hoped they would magically disappear. The brunette bit hid inner cheeks and continued to stare at himself before looking down at his tummy and briefly directing his eyes to the toilet.

No, he wouldn't do it. He'd been fighting the urge to do so for months now; Jimin was determined to win this fight against himself. And if he couldn't win it, he would live with eating just enough to get through the day, not more then necessary. He could always sweat it out during dance class.

Jimin left the bathroom, though not before sitting down with his knees hugging his chest and hiding his face behind them while biting down on his lip to muffle his cries. Half an hour later, he was back in Yoongi's arms, wishing, once more, that they could simply remain like that, huddled together in the dark, for longer.