Chapter 4 -Together forever

CHECK OUT THE NEW TRAILLLEERRRR

Vera is left on the bed without a movement with her back covered with Tom's seed, Cat rushes into the room with a worried expression lately she became the mother in the friendship, she cleans her back with a nearby towel in the bathroom "Vera, i don't think he is a sane man, lord knows what will happen when he comes back" vera kept her eyes open with a blank expression as she  made circles with her finger on the bed "he is my man" she says in a whisper, Cat dress the lifeless body of Vera.

"Michael is going to have a talk to Tommy, this isn't right" Cat whispers and pets vera's hair, her head on Cat's shoulder, Vera looks up longingly "it is, because i like what he does, he is like me" she gave a weak smile and hums "we aren't boring... or typical" Vera chuckles "we will never get bored with each other"  continuing to draw circles with her finger on Cat's thigh.

meanwhile in Tommy's office

Tommy looks down at his belt and smiles, Michael bursts into Tommy's office "Tommy what you did was wrong, you're going to loose her' tommy pinches the bridge of his own nose and chuckles looking down and back up to Michael "i wont because she likes these things, so do i" tommy gets up and pours himself some whiskey looking out of his window to the streets of Birmingham "she's my soulmate"he takes this shot "no one will understand her like i do and no will understand me like she does" he rubs his chest

Michael sighs "it's not about sex with girls like Vera she needs emotional stability especially since you've been posted" he sinks into the chair next to tommy's desk "i know dipshit, thats why all i will do from now is give her my heart not my cock", Michael sighs and looks down nodding "i'm going for the day cover my meetings" 

tom arrives into this house and looks for vera still left on the bed but clothed she looks lifeless "vera..." he steps closer worried she looks at him not moving her head that is placed onto the bed, "hmm?' vera pulls up her finger telling him to come closer. he looks genially worried he never took his range to the bedroom he knew that she's a strong women but when it comes to the bedroom just even one touch can hurt her. he snaps out of his frown and carries her up bridal style and takes her to his bedroom, his bed is covered with silk tommy throws some logs into the fire and hugs her from the back he could feel her cold skin through the thin fabric " i have to buy you some thicker clothes" he chuckles not get a response she just stares straight at the wall with dead eyes "did i really hurt you i know it was wrong on my part" no response from her.

she inhales and exhales "this room is filled with your musk and cologne" her voice sounds even more dead than her eyes "ya, so whenever you come her you will remember me i even put the cologne bottle in your suitcase" he released how weird that sounded she looks back and gave a loud chuckle and squeezed his face and kisses his lip "gosh theres nothing i can pinch on your face you need to plump up" tom roles his eyes "says you" by now vera is half way out the door and runs to the kitchen and starts to take out almost everything in it on the table, tommy follows and laughs "what are you doing" folding his arms leaning on the wall "baking and cooking everything i know" she says while cracking eggs "why" he sits on the couch thats in the large kitchen "what, i cant feed my husband to be" she grins putting her hands on her hips, tommy lights his cigarette and blows at the smoke squinting his eyes then stares at her "vera" tommy says faintly "hmm?" she says not stooping her mixing in the bowl "i know you wont say it and you don't have to but i'll be damed if i don't tell you i love you and i think your my soul mate, i wont love another as long as i live, i want- no scratch that i need to grow old with you, i will protect you even if i am dead i will make the arrangements." she stops still looking down " i know i know you wont say it and thats ok i can tell you do thanks to cat but your too stu-" vera runs over and splashes him with the batter on the wooden spoon he dies of laughter holding her from the back trapping her arms.

when she calmed down he kisses the side of her head "smells just like strawberries" he sways her side to side, the door opens while polly trots her heals toward us "oh look first time your not ramming your cook into the poor child" she throws her bag behind her as Michael catches, he looks down at the scene of her actually happy with him, it didn't anger him at all it just seemed strange to him.

soon everyone follows and a fight breaks out between the boy yelling at each other pointing at each other "you shouldn't of left it to Michael he's as much of a kid as finn" Arthur yells at tom, Michael's temper grew.

and he storms up the stairs and into the bathroom but cat was in the tube she gasps but Michael didn't care, cat gives him a disappointing look at Michael and he shrugs "Pol took the locks out of my door and everyone is fighting with me" he groans...

and he storms up the stairs and into the bathroom but cat was in the tube she gasps but Michael didn't care, cat gives him a disappointing look at Michael and he shrugs "Pol took the locks out of my door and everyone is fighting with me" he groans as cat nods.

he lights a cigarette and blows smoke out "you know what tommy said to me this morning?, he said no one will understand me like she does and no one will understand her like i do she's my soul mate" he smirks sarcastically,  cat sits up not caring her chest is exposed "they are strange because it's like they are moving to fasting yet moving to slow" Michael snaps his fingers "exactly" cat lays on her back again "why do you care anyways" taking the cigaret off of Michael for herself "i seriously have no fucking clue" he began to strip and goes in with cat she looks at him shocked "calm down it's no as if you haven't seen a cock before" he laughs and she joins in his rare laugh contagious somehow.

Tom hears their laugh from the other side of the door confused that Michael has been laughing more maybe cat is changing him for the better.