Chapter 11- Touch

Sicheng's POV

"SICHENG!" I hear him scream, I recognise it immediately and turn to look at him. A whip comes crashing down on his pure and perfect face.

"Yuta!" I scream.

I open my eyes, for the last day the scene of what I was forced to watch has been played repeatedly inside my head. My breathing is heavy and I'm panting at a severe rate. I feel like the images of the brutality are playing on the inside of my eyelids.

"Sicheng," I hear Doyoung knock on the door. I groan not wanting to answer him. I roll into my pillow and shove my face in it. "Your cousin is here." I groan again. It's not that I dislike my cousin, he's very sweet and playful. It's just his laugh could drive a man insane. Doyoung opens the door and steps in. "Look, I understand you're annoyed at me, but your life has to carry on Sicheng."

"My life has to carry on," I say into my pillow. "Why should my life carry on when his can't?" I begin to cry.

"What?" Doyoung asks me. "Whose life?"

"Yuta's life!" I cry. "Yuta's life is ruined and it's all your fault." I pick the tear covered pillow and throw it in his direction. He dodges the pillow and leaves, closing the door behind him. I hear footsteps walking away and flop back onto my bed.

Lisi's POV

I wake still in Ai-ra's living room. Empty cups of tea spread around us and some half drinker cold ones as well. Everyone seems to be asleep except one person, Zoë. I hear the clanging of pots and pans from the kitchen. I rub my eyes and walk slowly away from my friends. Making sure to rest Haechan's head on the floor softly rather than just letting it drop. I go into the kitchen to see Zoë pretending to fight someone with a frying pan. I lean on the door frame and wait for her to notice me.

"Oh my god," she breathes out quickly after she notices me. "That scared me." I laugh softly. "How long have you been there?"

"Not long," I respond. "What are you doing?" She chuckles and strokes the frying pan seductively.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" She asks peering over her pan like it's an old fashioned fan.

"Yes that's why I ask," I deadpan. She sighs and drops the pan onto the countertop.

"I was practicing my fighting technique," she responds and sits on one of the barstools. I push off the door frame and sit with her.

"Why?" I question.

"Because I feel like there's a fight waiting to happen," she says, in the most serious I've ever heard her speak. "And it's going to be soon." I nod my head and stare down at the stove.

"I know what you mean," I tell her. "You came here to save Sicheng and Yuta, but I feel all that's happened is that it's got worse."

"Yeah," she sighs. "We better get ready to go to battle soon. Aira probably needs to share more of the wings pills though." I laugh. "You know yesterday."

"Yeah," I turn my head to look at her.

"I could hear you in the kitchen with Haechan," she admits. My cheeks begin to burn up and go completely red.

"That embarrassing," I respond and laugh too.

Sicheng's POV

After a long time of complaining and feeling tiredness span across my body from the nightmares, I head downstairs. My clothes are only as neat as I wish to make them, which is not that neat. However when I go downstairs, I notice my cousin is wearing something very smart.