Chapter 3- Dreaming

Yuta's POV

My eyes flutter open as moonlight invades my room. I turn my head to see boy stood shirtless looking out my bedroom window. He has what looks like glitter sprinkled around him and floating in the air. They bounce bounce the moonlight into light beams which reflect onto the dark blue walls. A pair of glittery pink butterfly wings protrude from his back. They flutter as the open window blows wind against them. He turns to look at me. The undertones of his partially braided hair make the pink of his majestic wings. He walks slowly towards me and leans down so our faces are very close. He presses on finger into his mouth and shushes me softly. With that my close once more I go back to being in dream land.

I wake up again what must be a few hours later. I turn over to the Sicheng still sleeping soundly next to me. Then it hits me. The boy in my dream was Sicheng. I sit up in shock. I'm dreaming about this guy having wings, what the hell. My act of moving quickly must have awoken the sleeping boy.

"Hi," he says rubbing his eyes with adorably deep morning voice. "Good morning." I clear my throat slightly not looking at him.

"Morning," I say without making eye contact and standing up from the bed. Sicheng is still wearing the clothes from last night that ten brought. I go over to the closet and open it. I look over at Sicheng who has already stood up.
"Go down and see if Taeil has started cooking." Which I already know he is because of the smell of sausages that has zoomed up my nose. Though I really don't want Sicheng in the room because I'm going to change and I don't want him to see me shirtless.

"Oh okay," he says shyly and leaving the room.

Sicheng's POV

I go downstairs after Yuta tells me to. I don't quite get why he doesn't want me there but I decide that their must be a legitimate reason. I head into the kitchen and Taeil is already cooking. There are sausages in a pan in front of him. I sit down at the little bar area they have. He turns around and smiles at me. Beginning to listen into the TV show, they're talking about fairies. I listen closer.

"You like fairies?" Taeil question. I shrug my shoulders.

"They're nice," I answer weakly.

"I believe in them," Taeil smiles. "I imagine they're nice but not as small as are usually depicted."

"I agree," I smile over the conversation. "I feel like if you can't see their wings they look like everyone else." Taeil now his head in agreement before a clatter of stomping and stairs thumping makes it's way down stairs. Yuta appears at the kitchen door and walks in.

"Do you believe in fairies?" I ask Yuta. Looking at me he raises an eyebrow as if to ask if I'm crazy.

"No, I don't believe in fairies," he deadpans. I look down feeling slightly upset. "Taeil, when are you going to work?"

"After I've eaten, why?" Taeil questions. Yuta opens the fridge and grabs the carton of orange juice. He begins to drink straight from it.

"I just wanted to know," he responds coldly. He seems extremely different from even 10 minutes ago. I sit quietly not wanting to disturb his attitude He seemed so nice but now he seems so cold.

"Why're you acting so cold?" Taeil asks, having had similar thoughts to mine. Yuta stops drinking and slams the carton down making me flinch.