Final Chapter: The Confession

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is the Final Chapter of this story and like from the voting pole, after this story is completed, it's Neo that I'm working on next,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

Cinder P.O.V

"After Cinder got the power of the Maiden, Ruby appeared and a silver light came from her eyes and (Y/N) took the blow and his left eye is so badly injured it looked burnt, Cinder quickly took him away from Beacon and she hid as Atlas soldiers and Grimm are going through the streets and she took him in a abandoned warehouse a laid him on a crate...........
Cinder: "My gosh, (Y/N) what were you thinking?"
...........he couldn't talk since he took that attack from Ruby, all that came out was just air. Then she felt something wet as she looks at his missing arm, she grabs a strap and wraps it on the arm to stop the bleeding. (Y/N) groans in pain, then she rips a piece of cloth off and wraps his eye on it and she checked him...........
Cinder: "You're going to be okay (Y/N), I ain't letting you die."
...........he looks at her and he mouths 'why' she looks down, then she used her maiden powers and she leaned in and kissed him and her power went through his body as she healed him, then she stops to look at him...........
Cinder: "I'll tell you later, I gotta get you outta here."
...........(Y/N) looks at her and he nods, he brings out his scroll and points at the contact with Kino, she calls him and he answers..........
Kino 'on scroll': "(Y/N), are you okay? What the hell was that bright light?"
Cinder: "It's not (Y/N), it's Cinder."
Kino 'on scroll': "Cinder? Where the hell is (Y/N)?"
Cinder: "He's hurt, you need to get here fast. Find Emerald and Mercury and track (Y/N)'s scroll."
Kino 'on scroll': "Got it."
..........she hangs up and she still checks on (Y/N). He still couldn't talk, but he placed his hand on hers. Then he mouths 'thank you' she smiles and rubs his head, then she hears the door open and (Y/N)'s group along with Emerald and Mercury ran in...........
Kino: "Oh my god."
Trini: "What happened!?!?"
...........Cinder looked at him and he motioned and he whispered in her ear, then she looks at them..........
Cinder: "Norton is dead."
Vraun: "I knew he could do it."
Emerald: "Sorry to ruin the celebration, but we gotta get outta here."
Kino: "She's right."
Mercury: "What do we do?"
..........(Y/N) motions Kino and he goes to him and he typed on his scroll............
Kino: "Good idea, there's a hold house in at a hill about miles away from here. We have a lot of stolen stuff there, we head there and hide for now."
Cinder: "Alright."
Vraun: "I'll carry (Y/N)."
.........Vraun helps him and they went to a secret Bullhead that they stole and they took off, they made sure they weren't followed and they head in the direction as (Y/N) is resting, Cinder had his head on her lap and she is making sure he's okay...........

3rd P.O.V
1 Month Later

..........after a month in hiding, (Y/N) and his crew along with Cinder, Emerald, and Mercury are hiding in an abandoned house as (Y/N) is resting, as (Y/N) went unconscious he is given a robotic arm and his right eye is covered with a metal that replaces his eye with a robot looking eye (A/N: It's just like Kano from Mortal Kombat, but it blinks like a regular human eye.) and it covered the the entire injury on his eye. Cinder would also lay with him to make sure he's okay, and for once she felt sad for someone that she fell in love with. Then (Y/N) opens his eyes as the robotic eye has a dim light under the glass and he looks right to see Cinder sitting on the bed...........
(Y/N): "Cinder."
Cinder: *looks at him* "(Y/N)!"
..........she hugs him and he wraps his arms around her and he looks at the robotic arm and he gets a hand holding mirror and he looks at his reflection to see the eye he has...........
(Y/N): "I'm guessing these went well."
Cinder: "Selina helped. She had to be sure it's okay."
(Y/N): "Cinder, what..........happened in that warehouse? You.........."
Cinder: "I..........I thought is wasn't anything, but you made me feel something I never thought I would feel. I..........I love you. You always made me happy and with how you are, you're everything to me. I didn't want you to die, I love you."
(Y/N): *smiles* "I love you too Cinder."
...........Cinder crawls in the bed towards him, then he cups her cheek and they leaned in and kissed. Then Cinder wrapped her arms around his neck and they looked at each other in the eyes as Cinder felt somethings she never felt before, then Cinder told him everything and he decided to join the group and they walk out the house as Cinder helps him..........
Cinder: "Don't rush yourself, okay?"
(Y/N): "Okay. With your help, I'm okay."
.........she smiles and as soon as they're about to walk away............
Kino: "(Y/N)!"
..........they look to see Kino running to him...........
(Y/N): "Kino, your job is done. You can be free now."
Kino: "That's not happening, before I worked for you I felt like being a lone fighter was my life. But, working for you; it made everything better. I ain't leaving, I'm with you, till the end."
Trini: "So am I."
..........they look to see Trini, Vraun, and Selina walking up to them............
Vraun: "Me too."
Selina: "Till the end. I'm in as well."

(Y/N) P.O.V

..........(Y/N) smiles, then he nods. He looks at Cinder and she nods, then as they're walking. A portal opens up and they walk through it, then as they are walking they see a castle in the distance and they walk in. Then as the doors close and they look around..........
????: "Cinder!"
.........they look and a woman is standing on top the the stairs and she has white skin along with the hair and red veins and red eyes with black, and (Y/N) recognized it to be Salem...........
Cinder: "Mistress Salem."
Salem: "I wondered what happened to you at the fall of Beacon. *looks at (Y/N) and his group* Who are these people?"
Cinder: "These are new allies we met along the way, they prove a great cause in helping."
Salem: "Hm, I see."
.........she walks down the stairs and looks at them, then she looks at (Y/N) and she looks at him and he doesn't show any fear as she smirks...........
Salem: "This one amazes me. Not even a sign of fear, I think they will prove helpful."
.........then they walk to a table where (Y/N) notices 3 guys sitting there and he sits next to Cinder as (Y/N)'s group stands behind him as Emerald and Mercury stands behind Cinder. Then the guy named Watts said something about Cinder as she asked something and (Y/N)'s eyes glew purple and he had hazard vines around his neck making Salem surprised, (Y/N) stands up and walks to him.............
(Y/N): "Listen here, she did a damn good job at what happened at Beacon. You think you can do better? I like to see that, now you will never talk her down. You will never doubt her and if you do you will loose you head. *he makes the vines tighter around his neck* Got that?"
Watts: *nods* "I promise. I promise, I won't say anything bad again."
.........then he lets him go and he walks back to the chair and he gets woozy where Cinder helps him, then a clap is heard and he looks to see Salem clapping..........
Salem: "Amazing. That Semblance is destructive, I can tell. I'm glad Cinder met you."
.........then the meeting ends and Cinder is helping (Y/N) to a room, they walk in and she takes off his coat and lays him down as he is still injured after his battle with Norton, then she lays with him and hugs him as he wraps his arm around her and she kissed him and he kisses back and she falls asleep with her head on his chest and he looks at the ceiling smiling..........
(Y/N): (Mom, dad. I did it, the man that killed you is dead. And now I have a woman that I love. I hope you're proud of me.)
...........then the closes his eyes and he drifts to sleep with Cinder."

The End

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and like I said, as the bi us chapter is published. So will the Neo story will be published,

Now with that said, see y'all next time.)