Chapter 4: Disguising as Haven Students

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 4 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N), Cinder, Mercury, and Emerald are walking into Beacon Academy dressed as Haven Students, they walk into the school and (Y/N) looks at the school and he thinks how is Cinder going to destroy this school? But, he couldn't doubt her. They walk in and they make their way to their dorm room until..........
????: "Hey."
..........they turn around to see a girl running towards them, and she has black hair with red tips and silver eyes...........
????: "Hey it's you guys again."
Emerald: "Hey Ruby."
Ruby: *looks at (Y/N)* "Oh who's this?"
Cinder: "This is another member of our team, this is (Y/N)."
Ruby: "Hi, I'm Ruby Rose. It's nice to meet you."
(Y/N): "Same here."
Ruby: "For some reason you were never brought up, why?"
Mercury: "He was in a coma for a while, but he just woke up and we're taking him to our dorm to catch up."
Ruby: "Oh, okay. Nice to meet you (Y/N)."
..........she runs off and they continue walking to the dorm and they walk in and (Y/N) sat on the bed..........
(Y/N): "Who was that?"
Cinder: "That's Ruby, I seen her when Roman was escaping after a dust store robbery, but she ruined it and now she has a team that stands in our way."
(Y/N): "Seems like she is trouble."
Emerald: "Yeah. And so is her team."
(Y/N): "I'm going to find Norton. If I find him I can figure a way to get my revenge."
Cinder: "(Y/N). *he looks at her* Be careful."
(Y/N): "I always will."
..........he walks out the room and he walks around Beacon Academy, then as he does he looks around. Then he teleports somewhere and he sees the guy who he hates with all his life; Norton. He sees him talking with Ironwood...........
Ironwood: "I'm sorry Norton, but it's gonna be extended."
Norton: "I was promised a leave after the Vytal Festival, now I gotta stay a month even if the festival is over?"
Ironwood: "Well, yes. More Atlas soldiers have been killed and we lost an entire shipment of dust, we need all the help from the soldiers as possible. I know you're on that mission to find the killer of the Atlas soldiers."
Norton: "Yeah, these are good soldiers that are dying."
Ironwood: "Well, that gives a good reason for you to stay here. With you here, the one killing the soldiers won't be able to touch or hurt you."
Norton: "Alright, I'll stay. But, I will still find out who it is."
..........(Y/N) smiles and he teleports outta there and he makes his way to the dorm where Cinder, Mercury, and Emerald are and he arrived...........
Mercury: "Oh, you're back already."
Cinder: "Did you discover something?"
(Y/N): "Norton was suppose to leave after the Vytal Festival is over, but he gets another month here in Vale."
Cinder: "Good, we plan on destroying Beacon during the Vytal Festival."
(Y/N): "Then I got a lot of planning to do."
Cinder: "We both do."
..........they both smile deviously and then as it got night (Y/N) prepares to teleport back to base. Cinder, Mercury, and Emerald places their hands on his back and they teleport with him, then they arrive back at the White Fang base and they were greeted by Roman, then (Y/N) goes to where his group is and he walks in............
Kino: "(Y/N), what have you found out?"
(Y/N): "Alright, here's how things are gonna go. Cinder plans on destroying Beacon Academy during the Vytal Festival, and Norton is given a month to stay even if it's over. So, we're going to go along with the plan and I can get rid of Norton."
Vraun: "So, what do we do?"
(Y/N): "Assist the White Fang in the operation and makes sure it's going well. And Kino, Selina. I'm trusting you two to figure out a way to look for weak points on Beacon, Trini you need to steal some uniforms and Vraun, you know what to do. Now, let's get started."
..........they nod and they get ready as Kino looks over blueprints, then (Y/N) walks out and he makes his way to his room and he sees Cinder in front his door...........
(Y/N): "Hello Cinder."
Cinder: "(Y/N), I just want to say. Thank you for helping us with the operation, without you I couldn't imagine this going any faster."
(Y/N): "Hey, we're a team now. Which means you and I are partners. We gotta make sure the plan goes smoothly."
Cinder: "Yes, you're right."
(Y/N): "Well, I'll see you tomorrow."

Cinder P.O.V

..........Cinder sees him walk into his room and he looks at her with a warm nice like smiles and her heart raced at that, he closes his door and Cinder blushes madly. Then she makes her way to her room and closes the door..........
Cinder: (He is one interesting guy, I may have fallen in love with him. But, he's really handsome as well. But, one day I will be with him more than partners. Just have to wait at the right time.)
.........she gets ready for bed and she falls asleep. But, as she sleeps all she thinks on her mind is (Y/N) and her and him working together."

To be continued.........

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)