Prologue: A New Evil Rises

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is the Prologue to this story and pretty much after this story is done, Neo will be next for me to work on and then Velvet,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"A boy at the age of 8 is running away after his parents house was raided by Atlas soldiers, and as it was raided he lost his parents at a heartless soldier and he's running away to escape from them. They boy's name is (Y/N) (L/N), his family was a two team of criminals that decided to give up the life of crime as soon as he was born, but now he lost his parents and he blames Atlas for taking his family away. He keeps running and he trips and he lands on the ground then he cries and clenches his fist picking up dirt, then as he gets angry he felt something surging through his body...........
(Y/N): "My family are not the criminals here. Atlas is, they will pay for their deaths and they will pay dearly. I WILL MAKE SURE OF IT."
..........then a black aura went around his body and it started having a purplish glow and he suddenly yells, then a dust like cloud spreads out and his eyes changed to purple with black around it and he sits there, then he gets up and he walks in the forest..........

Timeskip-Morning

.........it's morning and (Y/N) is cooking a animal he killed, he then blows on it to cool it down and he was gonna starts eating it. But, a tree branch snapping is heard and he looks around, then he looks behind him and 2 Atlas soldiers appeared..........
Atlas soldier 1: "Hey. Don't move kid, call this in. I think we found the kid."
Atlas soldier 2: "Copy that."
.........then he gets angry and the soldier brings out his scroll, but then a black like smoke appeared and they look in disbelief and then it launched at them stabbed the soldiers in the neck. They try to breathe, but with (Y/N)'s semblance is doing after stabbing them in the throat they couldn't. Then it disappears and he gets up and walks towards them...........
(Y/N): "You killed my family."
Atlas Soldier 1: "Please.........don't kill me........we didn't choose to it was Cpt. Norton. He did it by his choice.......please.....don't.."
(Y/N): "I will make sure all of Atlas military goes to hell."
.........then he stomps on his face repeatedly and his face bleeds and he stomps one more time, then he foot breaks his front skull. Then he turns around and his semblance activates and he smiles evil like and his vengeance starts now........

15 years later

Cinder P.O.V

..........at a warehouse in Vale, a certain woman is relaxing in an office figuring out how the plan she is doing is going to work, the woman is known as Cinder Fall, she is a criminal and a servant to Salem. She is in the journey with Emerald and Mercury making sure everything goes perfect. And she hired Roman Torchwick and the White Fang to help with the plan by stealing dust. She looks over the plans and she hers the TV in the background. She kept focusing on it, but then a breaking news came on..........
Reporter: "We have Breaking News, more Atlas soldiers are now pronounced dead after a extraction truck is transporting a new kind of dust. *Cinder looks* Ironwood would call this a Grimm attack, but with the bodies overlooked it is the work of someone unknown. Why are there being multiple attacks on Atlas soldiers? Is this going to end or will all of Atlas suffer deaths?"
..........Cinder then looked at the TV and she placed her leg on her other leg as she watched the TV...........
Cinder: "For the past 6 months Atlas soldiers are getting killed, what is going on?"
Mercury: "Who knows. Maybe it's just a psychopath that like killing people."
Emerald: "Whatever it is. It's freaking me out."
Cinder: "Don't worry about it. We have to focus."
..........then she continues looking over the plans on trying to destroy Beacon, but she still thought about the attacks on Atlas soldiers and it did really interest her..........

3rd P.O.V

..........in a forest about miles away from the attack a soldier that survived is running away and he is bloody as he was hit acouple of times. Then he hides behind a three and he looks past the tree, then as he does a gunshot was heard and a piece on the tree broke and he screams and runs off, then as he keep running. 2 mysterious shadows follow him as he is being chased...........
Atlas Soldier: "Get away from me you psychos."
...........he keeps running and he suddenly trips and falls down a hill, he lands on the bottom and looks, then continues running. Then as he's running something sharp hits his leg and he sees knife in his leg, then something wrapped around his neck and lifts him from the ground and 4 shadows surround him..........
???? 1: *laughs* "We got him, we finally got him."
???? 2: "About time, we've chasing him for hours. Took a long damn time."
Atlas Soldier: "Please........please......"
???? 3: "Oh great he's begging."
???? 4: "Ha, you fucking pussy."
???? 1: "What should we do?"
???? 4: "Kill him."
???? 3: "I got that."
.........the guy brings out a knife and he slowly walks towards him and he glides the knife on his armor and the guy whimpers and the person brings the knife to his throat..........
???? 5: "Hold it Kino."
.........the guy named Kino stops and looks at another person walks out and they look.........
???? 5: "What did I say about giving permission without my consent, Trini?"
Trini: "Sorry, I couldn't resist."
Kino: "You're the boss."
???? 5: "Vraun, Selina. Let him down' but don't let him run."
.........they let him down and they hold his arms. Then the mysterious guy walks to him and looks him down, then he looks at him in fear..........
???? 5: "Now you and me, we're gonna talk. And you're gonna ask my questions. *pulls out scroll* This guy, where is he? Where can I find him?"
Atlas Soldier: "I ain't saying anything."
.........the guy looks down and sighs, then he used his semblance and starts ravaging his body in cuts as the guy screams in pain. Then he moved his hand an makes a cut on his body going to his hip, to his shoulder..........
???? 5: "What was that?"
Atlas Soldier: "Okay, okay. Cpt. Norton is ordered to be in Vale. I promise you that's where he is."
???? 5: "Why is he in Vale?"
.........the guy spits in his face and he wipes it and he grabs his throat and he summoned aura spider that went to him and bit in the soldier's head and he screams as purple veins are seen around the bites...........
???? 5: "That wasn't very nice. Now. ANSWER ME."
Atlas Soldier: "I don't know. He's on a private mission and no other soldier knows, but I promise you he's in Vale."
........the guy gets up, then he looks at Selina and he does a throat slitting sign and Selina grabs her sword and turns it into its razor whip and wraps it around the guys neck, then she pulled with enough for and a crunch sound was heard..........
???? 5: "It looks like we're going to Vale. Get everything ready, we're moving out."
Kino: "Don't worry (Y/N), we're with you till the end."
.........the guy is confirmed to be (Y/N) (L/N), and through 6 months he is responsible for the deaths of the Atlas soldiers and attacks on Atlas convoy. He is looking for Norton after he killed his family and he's not gonna stop until his vengeance is delivered. And Norton is the beginning, the real vengeance is going to happen soon. They walk in the forest and they make it to Vale to hunt Norton."

To be continued........

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this prologue. If you enjoyed this let me know, and with that said, see y'all next time.)