Chapter 2: The Start of a Partnership! And Cinder's Realization

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 2 of this story and if you read the title, you should know what's going to happen in this chapter and further on,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

Cinder P.O.V

"After Cinder met (Y/N) and his crew, she's actually starting thinking about working for him so she can get to know how his power is, she decided to see how his thieving skills are instead of killing. She walks around the warehouse finding him and she sees him looking through maps of where his target Cpt. Norton is, she then approaches him and as she does he looks at her, making her heart race again..........
(Y/N): "Hello Cinder."
Cinder: "And hello to you (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "What can I help for you this time?"
Cinder: "Actually, I want to see your thieving skills. You have a very interesting group and I actually want to see how you work."
(Y/N): "Hm, very well. I'll show you, what do you have in mind?"
Cinder: "There's a Atlas truck carrying a big supply of dust. Think you can handle that?"
........he looks at her, then he rubs her hair with the back of his hand making her heart race again..........
(Y/N): "We can get anything done."
........he walks off and Cinder watches him walk off, she then starts blushing and she placed her hands on her cheeks hiding her blushing. Then at an area next to a road, Cinder and everyone else is hiding and they see the convoy driving and Cinder saw Trini acting like she's unconscious on the road, then the convoy stops...........

3rd P.O.V

..........as the convoy stops, two soldiers get out and fast walks towards her.........
Atlas Soldier 1: "Hey, are you okay? Someone call in medical."
..........then (Y/N) does the signal, then Kino stands up and shoots a grenade launcher round and it knocked down the trucks and some soldiers got killed as some of em hurt..........
Atlas Soldier 2: "What the hell?"
........then the soldier who's checking on Trini looks at her and he stabs the guy in the neck and he dies as he falls on the ground, then (Y/N) appears and walks towards them with everyone of his gang with him...........

(A/N: Battle music starts here.)

..........as he gets closer, some soldiers tried to shoot him, but Vraun and Selina takes care of them. Vraun fights 4 soldiers and he stomps on ones arm and a satisfying crack is heard, then he punched one in the head making his helmet dent and blood came from the helmet he falls on the ground dead, then he grabs another soldier and lifts him in the air, then cracks his back in the wrong way, then Selina appeared and wrapped her razor whip around his neck and Vraun held the soldier down as she pulled with enough force to cut his head off. Then Kino goes to a soldier convoy and as a soldier bursts out, Kino points his gun and starts shooting in the truck killing all the soldiers, then he walks off and as he does the truck explodes..........
Mercury: "Wow, they're good."
Emerald: "You can say that again, they are really impressive."
..........Cinder looks and she gets amazed as well, then acouple more soldiers came out another truck and they rush at (Y/N) and Trini, but (Y/N) snaps his fingers and Trini rushes in and she throws knives at them hitting their throats and the fall in the ground dead, then the last one tries to limp away, but (Y/N) grabbed him and he focused all his hazard semblance towards the guy and he screams in pain as he felt the hazard in his body, then (Y/N)'s right leg glows and he does a perfect kick to the soldier making the hazed explosive like, then the guy walks away a little, but then he falls on the ground and his skin turned into a dark purple and he died as he turned to ash. Then they see every soldier dead, then they go to the truck where the dust is, Vraun breaks the lock and the door open, then (Y/N) grabs a dust crystal and looks at it...........
(Y/N): "Another mission for the White Fang. Done."
.........Cinder looks in amazement and the soldiers got everything ready and they went back to the warehouse, Cinder looks at everything that is stolen and she approached (Y/N)...........
Cinder: "Well (Y/N), is see you once again impressed me. I guess there's no doubting you, so *holds out hand* partners?"
(Y/N): *shakes her hand, then he placed his other hand on hers* "Definitely partners. This will be interesting."
.........Cinder looks at her hand that he's holding gently and she gets a warm feeling inside her and her heart raced at the same time, then (Y/N) walks somewhere and Cinder walks in the break room thinking about how the way she acted when (Y/N) did............
Cinder: (What's going on? What's this feeling?)
.........then Emerald walks in and she noticed her.........
Emerald: "Cinder, is something wrong?"
Cinder: "I.......I have this feeling that I never felt before, everytime I'm around (Y/N) I get this warm feeling and my heart races, I never felt this way before."
Emerald: "Cinder, I don't mean to make you angry. But, I believe you fell in love with (Y/N)."
Cinder: *looks at her surprised* "What makes you say that?"
Emerald: "Ain't it obvious? Your feelings, your heart racing, that means love. You're in love Cinder."
..........then it actually hit Cinder; she realizes she is in love with (Y/N). She was in disbelief, but she actually now realized it..........
Cinder: (I am in love with (Y/N), this is amazing. This is the first time I felt this, I'm so amazed of this feeling. I never thought I would feel this kind of feeling. Well, I'm not denying it anymore.)
.........Cinder now starts being determined to be with (Y/N) as she started the partnership with him, then she would also help him find Cpt. Norton, she then would wait for the opportunity to confess her feelings towards him and become more than partners."

To be continued.........

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)