Chapter 5: Hanging out with Cinder, Everything going to Plan

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 5 of this story and if you read the title of this chapter, you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After what happened with the breach and a plan failing and Roman Torchwick captured, everything was now wrong, then (Y/N) is walking around looking for Cinder. He goes to her room and he hears thrashing around, then he walks in and sees her angry and destroying her room............
(Y/N): "Cinder."
Cinder: "WHAT?"
(Y/N): "Cinder, calm down."
...........she didn't as she tried to flip a desk in her room, but (Y/N) stopped her by holding her wrists............
(Y/N): "Cinder, it's okay."
Cinder: "NO, that was not apart of the plan. Damn Roman, he shouldn't have done that yet."
..........she tries to break free, but (Y/N) tries to stop her still and he hugs her and she is surprised as she stops............
(Y/N): "I know you're mad, but you can't lose it. I know you've been planning this, but we got time. Please, calm down."
.........he was expecting pain for that, but then unexpectedly she hugs him back and he is surprised..........
Cinder: "You're right. I can't loose myself because of the plan failing, I............I need to calm down."
(Y/N): "Yes. Please, we still can get it done. Just don't get angry, calm down. The plan is still in effect."
.........he calms her down and he helped her clean up the room, then he walks out as Cinder is now sleeping. He walks down the hall, then he sees Emerald and Mercury..........
Mercury: "That is surprising. No one can be able to calm her down when she's angry."
(Y/N): "Yeah."
Emerald: "Well, at least she's calmed down for now."
.........(Y/N) nods, then he makes his way to his to rest for tomorrow...........

Cinder P.O.V

..........after Cinder and her outburst she is asleep, but she wakes back up to think about (Y/N) and how he hugged her, she started feeling that warm feeling she felt and she blushes. Then it's the start of the Vytal Festival and Cinder sees (Y/N) looking out the window, Cinder hides behind the corner and she breathes in and out, then she approached him............
Cinder: "Hey (Y/N)."
(Y/N): *he looks at her* "Hey Cinder. You need something?"
Cinder: "Yes, I was wondering if you would like to hang out *he looks at her surprised* on the fair grounds?"
(Y/N): "Sure. I would love to."
..........she nods, then grabs his hand in a holding position and they walk to the fair grounds...........

3rd P.O.V

...........they walked ind the fair grounds and (Y/N) disguised himself as his teenage looking self to not be suspicious, they walk through, then as they were walking past a booth..........
????: "Hey you with the pretty girl. How about winning something for your girlfriend?"
...........(Y/N) and Cinder blushes and then he was about to say something...........
Cinder: "Oh (Y/N), I want that *points* right there."
..........she points at a stuffed animal, then he gets some darts and he hits the balloons and he wins, then he gets the plushie and he gives it to Cinder. Then they head to a food court and started eating, then Cinder drops a piece of food on her dress, then (Y/N) grabs a napkin and wipes it off, then Cinder is shocked by his action, but continued eating. Then they sat on a bench with a view of Vale in the distance............
(Y/N): "This is a pretty nice view."
Cinder: "Yeah, too bad everything is going to be destroyed when we're done."
(Y/N): "Yeah. Just a matter of time."
...........they kept staring in the distance, then as it gets night Cinder fell asleep and (Y/N) notices, he smiles then he gently picked her up bridal style and they head to the dorm. Then as (Y/N) is carrying her, he looks at her face and she sleeps peacefully, he smiles a little and he arrives at the dorm, but couldn't open the door with him carrying Cinder, then he uses his semblance and easily grabs the door handle and they walk in. (Y/N) places Cinder in the bed, then he looks at the plushie he won her and he gives it to her as she sleeps, then he pulled the blanket over her and he teleports back to his team and Cinder opens one eye as she smiles, then hugs the plushie close...........

Acouple Days later

...........Mercury just pretended to be hurt and everything started going to plan, then there is the fight between Pyrrha and Penny, but then Penny broke apart and is exposed as an android. Then as Cinder does her speech, Grimm invaded Vale and the White Fang brings Grimm into Beacon and (Y/N) looks on and he sees Norton trying to escape, then he motions his hand and Vraun shoots a rocket at the engine and it goes outta control and crashes...........
Kino: "Yes, he crashed. No one can help him now."
Trini: "So, what now (Y/N)?"
(Y/N): "Norton is mine. You go find Emerald and Mercury and prevent Atlas Soldiers from helping him, it's time to get revenge for my family."
Kino: "Yes sir. Good luck."
..........his team runs off, then he teleports where Norton's Bullhead crashes and Norton crawls out, then (Y/N) goes to him disguised getting ready to finish what he wanted to finish...........

(Y/N) P.O.C

..........Norton looks up and sees (Y/N) walking up to him..........
Norton: "You're that Haven student, please you got help me. I need to get outta here, can you help me?"
..........then (Y/N) goes back to his normal self and Norton gets surprised..........
Norton: "You're not a Haven student, who are you? What do you want?"
...........(Y/N) shoots him in the shoulder, then the leg and he goes on one knee...........
(Y/N): "I'm here to get my revenge, for what you did."
Norton: "What?"
(Y/N): "You don't remember, do you?"
..........(Y/N) covered him and Norton in a hazard cloud and he looks to see Norton killing (Y/N)'s family, then his eyes widen...........
Norton: "You're..........their kid."
(Y/N): "And you killed them, and you will suffer. Like the your team."
Norton: "What?"
(Y/N): *chuckles* "It was easy, your team died thinking they would get away with what they did years ago. And I enjoyed ending their lives, now only one more stands in the way of my revenge and that's you."
Norton: "I ain't going down without a fight, bring it on."
...........(Y/N) smiles as he gets in fighting stance and so does Norton and they stood and looked at each other eye to eye as (Y/N) gets ready for his revenge."

To be continued..........

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)