« 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚝𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛 »

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

as the boys passed one by one, my eyes followed chanyeol. his muscular figure really showed through that tight shirt...

dear god, park chaeyoung... what are you thinking? you've barely even talked to him, let alone meet him! he probably has a girlfriend already, so no point trying.

sometimes i really hate myself.
why, you may ask?
because every decision i make seem to be even worse than the last.

first, was even bother thinking about him. second, was admiring him. third, and the worst of all, maybe falling in love with him. someone i don't even know.

god, this is why i don't have a boyfriend and everyone else does.

"chae? yah, park chaeyoung!" lisa pat me on the face. "wake up!"

"sorry!" i stood up abruptly, accidentally smacking a resting jennie awake from her 10 second nap.

"ow!" her hands, at lightning speed, flew up to her face and she squeaked in pain. but time was ticking, so we had to quickly rush back to continue practice.

"give me an e!" i shouted.

"e!"

"give me an x!"

"x!"

"and an o!"

"o!"

"and what does that spell?"

"E-X-O! EXO!" the girls cheered, in our ending pose. i slowly came down from the top, and nodded at all the girls.

"we did well today. take a small break, and we're gonna continue after five minutes." they nodded and walked to the benchers to take a seat and drink their water, talking with their friends as well as admiring the sweaty boys that were practicing.

"who're you admiring there, captain?" jisoo wiggled her eyebrows at me. she followed my gaze and saw chanyeol, then looking back at me with a smirk. "good choice."

"oh my god!" i groaned, hiding my red and sweaty face in my hands. "leave me alone!"

"okay, okay, sorry!" she raised her hands in defence. i rolled my eyes behind my hands, huffing. "but he is hot though—"

"i hate you."
——————————————————

match day came rather quickly. we stretched a bit and greeted the other cheer team warmly, not wanting to create any enemies.

some of the boys were talking to us, while the others were preparing for the game. i took deep breaths and slapped my face lightly a few times. this wasn't my first time, but it felt like it was all over again.

as we made our way onto the field, the boys next to us smiled.

"good luck boys!" jennie shouted and kai winked at her. jisoo blew a kiss to suho and lisa gave sehun a heart, to which he happily gave back.

and me?

i just smiled, even though he didn't see. it didn't matter whether i wished him good luck anyway, he probably isn't even aware i exist. besides, he seems to be busy with some of the cheer team girls clinging onto his arms like some sort of overly attached disease. but even if they were overly attached, they had better chances at dating him so... good for them, i guess.

oh my god. kill me. he's giving them his dimpled smile, and now my heart is pounding in my chest. oh dear god. why does this always happen to me?

𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦. ☾rosé oneshots [completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें