chapter twenty three

Bella and Zach decided to quickly move out of the photography room

Bella and Zach decided to quickly move out of the photography room. There was no way in hell that Bella wanted to be caught, especially by Tyler himself. On the other hand, Zach didn't give two shits about Tyler. He took the pictures without telling Bella.

'We shouldn't tell anyone about this' Bella started, 'We don't want to draw attention to it'

'Yeah I guess so' Zach said as he zipped up his bag, 'I got to get to practice, but I'll see you around'

Before Bella could say anything, he was gone out of sight. She sighed walking through the hallways. She saw some of her friends and had somewhat conversations with them. Bella looked over her friend's shoulder to find Scott walking slowly to his locker. He looked like a total mess, but she didn't want to keep staring at him. He had large bags under his eyes and his shoulders were down, which was something Bella only noticed when he was sad.

He walked off as Macy finished her sentence about her latest crush. Bella laughed and pretended like she was interested, but she was shamelessly interested in how Scott was feeling and why he was so upset.

...

Zach walked into Mr Porter's office with the full intention of spilling the beans about Tyler. He didn't tell Bella any of his plans, because he knew she would stop him. It wasn't substantial evidence, as anyone could've left those photos there, but Zach wanted someone to blame; beside himself. He laid out all of the photos on his desk and told him about everything Tyler was doing, including threatening Bella. It wasn't true, but Zach didn't care.

...

The day was finished when Bella decided to grab some coffee at Monet's. She waited in line for her coffee, when she spotted Tyler sitting in the back of the café. She wanted to see what was going on with him, but she chose not to. She received her coffee and made her way out of the Monet's, however before she could walk out the door, she received other text.

(619)-5678 3547- Tyler Down? No it's not him.

Bella- Then who are you?!

(619)-5678 3547- I can't say. But it's not Tyler and he shouldn't be punished for this

Bella- Punished for what?

They was no reply. Bella wanted to scream her heart out, but decided to get into her car and drive to Jessica's house. She was driving down her street when she found everyone in her driveway. Everyone from Justin to Ryan. Bella got out her car and ran over to her friends.

'What's going on?' Bella asked

Everyone stay quiet as Jessica began to say, 'I'm going to speak up against Bryce'

Bella felt her heart skip a beat, 'I'm proud of you Jess'

She smiled at her friends and leaped over to hug Jessica. She was beyond happy and proud that her best friend was going to do this.

'We are all here for you Jess' Alex said, 'You have nothing to worry about, we have you're back'

'Forever' Bella added with a smile 

A/N: Hey guys I just wanted to say a big thank you for enjoying this story. It means so much to me!! I have been thinking about doing a new story about Scott and I wanted your opinions on what kind of genre or themes the story should have. Feel free to pick your favourite genre or something you would like to read :) love you guys xx 

Romance 
Mystery/Thriller 
Or both :)