Chapter 2: Spying and a meeting

Ink sat in the lead chair of the meeting room of the omega timeline, leaning his chair back onto two legs with his feet on the table as he stared at the white ceiling unintentionally ignoring whatever a particular sans was saying. He was more focused on trying to peace together what he could about Error bases on what he had observed so far in his spying on the other for the last week.
-earlier that week-
Ink had quickly followed after Error after his realization that he didn't know anything about the other, he couldn't accept that. If he was going to hate the other for doing this to his worlds when he looked and did things like that then he needed to learn why the other did it. He needed to know something about the other, he needed to know why.
So as quickly as he could while staying hidden Ink ran after the other. He caught up fairly quickly to the other and watched as Error caught a few monsters within his strings and quickly dusted them. Ink had to bite his own hand to keep himself grounded and to prevent himself from running out and attacking the other to stop him from killing off his creations as he reminded himself that this was a fairly common copy, so their wasn't a huge issue with it being gone.
It surprised him though as he watched the other cover his mouth after all the monsters he had caught where gone and dust in front of him. Ink could practically hear the other taking deep breaths as if trying to stop some unknown thing from happening. Ink almost missed the quiet mumble Error said to himself before he set off again "don't think about it Error, you can regret it later."
It froze ink in shock as what exactly the other said to themselves... "you can regret it later"... Did that mean... Error didn't like killing?
Then why was he doing it! It made no sense!
Ink didn't have long to think on it though as he ran after the other and watched from afar as the other killed off monster after monster till only the king and the judge remained. This time Ink teleported ahead to sit in hiding ontop of one of the many columns in the judgment hall. He watched as the judge entered the hall and noted them be a tale sans varient with their jacket being just the tiniest bit a lighter color then normal, the only difference he had seen within the entire world to tell that it wasn't the original undertale Sans. He watched as the other made certain they they we're in just the right spot mumbling about annoying it was that he had missed the kid leaving the ruins and every spot they should have been before they killed his Papyrus.
It saddened Ink a bit at how wrong the other was about who had killed of the underground, but he couldn't focuse on that though as he watched Error enter the hall with the hood of his jacket covering his head and eyes.
As ink watched the other enter into the karma filled hall he almost missed the other shiver as if he could feel his sins crawling up his back, with Ink thinking ‘so he can feel them', before the destroyed continued forward into the sanses line of sight.
Ink watched the sans freeze in shock for a moment at the fact that the one in the hall was not the human like he though but the destroyer of worlds. Error used the freeze to his advantage and shot forward, likely to get the kill over with quickly, to attack the other. Thankfully or sadly, ink wasn't sure at the moment which was the right term when he was trying to be impartial and watch what Error did, the sans quickly dodged out of the way leaving Error to crash into one of the columns, thankfully it wasn't  the one Ink was on.
Error quickly removed himself from the column and the true fight began.
Ink watched as both sides sent out bones, blasters, and in Errors case strings to awwack and hurt the other but both we're to fast to react to the attack sent their way and doves out of the attacks range or if it was to close to them teleporting to a new spot. In a way it reminded Ink of a complex dance as both of them moved fluidly to and throw. In the end though Error was faster and had more stamina leading to Error catching the Sans's soul and fracturing it in seconds leaving the sans nothing to do but turn to dust right in front of the other.
Within seconds of watching the sans dust Ink noticed Error was no longer in front of the pile of dust. At first he looked towards the door towards the king's thrown room expecting the other to be there, he wasn't, then he heard gagging below him. Ink looked down to see Error leaning against the column once again throwing up his guts.
Ink watched the other in complete and utter confusion as well as a bit of pitty, while he didn't know what had caused to be sick a second time he felt bad for how bad the other must be feeling to be doing this for the second time in a few hours. Ink watched as the other breathed heavily after he was done puking up his guts before saying to himself quietly, almost to quiet for Ink to hear, "just one more person to kill before getting rid of the AU, then you can go clean up, regret everything, and rest a bit. Just one more."
And with that Error moved away from the column as ink continued to sit up on top of said column, he didn't want to watch the other dust the king pluse he needed to leave before the other destroyed the world. So with a swing of his brush Ink opened a portal back to the doodle sphere, still thinking on part of what Error said "...and rest a bit.“ 'just how much or little rest did the other get?'
-present time-
Even now a week later Ink hadn't gotten any closer to figuring out any of those questions. He had continues watching the other destroy worlds over that time period and was slightly happy to note to himself that the other in that time period had not gone after any original AUs. He had also found out after watching the other for that time period that that Error threw up a lot more then Ink was sure was healthy.
Ink was pulled out of his thoughts though as someone yelled "Ink!" Causing him to tip a bit to far back in his chair sending himself crashing to the floor.  After a moment Ink sprung up exclaiming "I'm up! Are we under attack!?" Before getting a few grownes of annoyance from the other sanses before Dream asked as he pinched the bridge of his nose "were you listening to anything we said?"
To which Ink could only give a guilty smile which told everyone that no, he hasn't been listening, earning a facepalm from some of the sanses and a sigh of annoyance from Dream as he said "Classic was asking about the number of AUs Error had destroyed this week."
That caught Ink's attention as he started talking up the number before saying "fifteen I think, none of them were major AU's though, just copies."
Ink could see a good Sanses freeze at the number before Red said "that's way higher then normal."
"Actually," Ink said as he looked up at the cealing "that pretty normal, I am usually able to stop him from destroying about a third of what he sets out to do."
Many of the sanses stared at him in shock at the statement before one of the few papyruses at the meeting, by the look of it he was pretty sure it as Red's Papyrus Edge, crossed their arms and asked "and why pray tell did you not stop any this time?"
Ink quickly waved off the question as he replied “I was busy with a new AU concept and missed the signs." Which wasn't a total lie Ink had gotten distracted by his concept while waiting for Error to destroy an AU so he could find him.
Thinking about that reminded him of something he was meaning to ask and he voiced it asking "hey, Sci, what could cause someone to throw up seemingly out of nowhere?"
Sci blinked in shock at the sudden question before saying very choppy because the sudden need for information that wasn't his major field of study had thrown him off "well, uh...  Illnesses for one cagn do that, uh...  Pregnancy causes morning sickness which I presume qualifies... Um... Radiation... And anxiety can cause it in some cases I believe..."
Ink mently went over each option in his head before his thought stopped as he heard anxiety before stopping the other as he asked "anxiety?"
Sci looked at the others nervously at the continued questioning, but the others we're trying to figure out why Ink had asked this in the first place before Sci said "y-yes, in extreme cases of anxiety the body can't handle the nausea and just do what the body needs and release the stomach. I-is everything alright ink?"
Ink blinked at the question before saying "yeah just curious.“ before righting his chair as he says “if it's alright with you guys I'm going to head out I want to get that AU done and keep an eye out for Error destroying any more worlds."
Once Ink got a few confused nods from the others he opened a portal out of the councle room and to the doodle sphere before heading in just bairly hearing a stretch say "what the f*** just happened..."