My new boyfriend

I woke up and it was the first day of me waking up with Jimin as my boyfriend, I rolled over and looked at his sleepy face and smiled instantly.
I was going to go down and make breakfast but I remembered his parents are home so I couldn't go downstairs.
So I just shut my eyes and had a bit of a lie in, I got woken up by a knocking on the door and Jimin shot out of bed and shook me to wake me up, I jumped out of bed and ran behind the wardrobe, Jimin answered the door and asked what they wanted, I tried to over hear the conversation but I couldn't, it was too muffled.
I heard the door shut but I didn't want to come out just in case they walked in so I waited, I then saw Jimins head poke around the wardrobe and he smiled at me.
I walked out and sat on his bed and he sat down next to me.
He looked at me and said you need to leave, I looked at him confused and asked him why.
He said that is parents want to go out for a meal, and obviously I can't come.
I gave him a pout and nodded at him, I kissed him goodbye and and he said he was sorry, I said, 'don't be silly Hyung, I'll text you later.'
He gave me another kiss and I left out of his bedroom window.
I climbed down the ladder and I approached the gate and pulled it open but it wasn't opening, I whispered to myself, 'shit.'
I was looking around and I couldn't think of what to do, I rang Jimin but he wasn't answering, I was by the gate for about 10mins and I heard the front door open and I shot a look at the door and I ran behind a bush.
I saw Jimin get in the car and I was ringing his phone like crazy but he wasn't answering.
The car started to drive down the driveway and I was looking at the backseat and Jimin saw me and opened his mouth, he then decided to look at his phone and he messaged me...

Jimin-
Noona what are you doing here still? Xxxx

Me-
I couldn't get out of the gate because it was locked, and you weren't answering you phone xxxx

Jimin-
Urm I'll ask Dad to drive back because I forgot something and then you can run through the gate.

Me-
That's too much hassle, have you got a wall for me to jump over? Xxxx

Jimin-
Yeah there is one, go under the arch way, go past the pool and go to the tennis court, that's where I used to go to escape the house xxxx

Me-
You little rebel, I'll do that now xxxx

Jimin-
Okay noona, be careful xxxx

I followed his instructions and made it to the pool, I was shocked that he never mentioned this pool to me before but I was exited to get in there with him one day, I made it to the tennis court and I saw a wall that I assumed was the one to jump over.
I got to the wall and I hoped on the top of it as I didn't know how big of a drop it was, I looked down and it was quite a long way but I did it anyways and I landed perfectly thank goodness.
I tried to get my bearings of where I was before I started walking and as I was looking both ways I saw a talk guy walking down the road, it was Jungkook.
I thought to myself; 'SHIT'
I decide to walk the opposite way but I heard him running behind me.
He then jumped infront of me and said. 'Why you ignoring me Y/N?'
I just looked at him and answered, 'me and Jimin urm... got together last night.'
He glared at me and then slammed his hands either side of me onto a wall so I was trapped in the middle.
'So you are telling me that I waited for you and you lead me on, just for me to get fucked over, I got fired because of you?!'
I gulped and said, 'I urm.. guess, but it wasn't my fault that you got fired.'
He then shouted in my face, 'OF COURSE IT WAS YOUR FAULT YOU SELFISH BITCH, NO ONE FUCKS OVER JUNGKOOK.'
He pointed his finger in my face and said this isn't over.

I took a deep breath and watched him storm down the road and then left, I followed behind him but kept my distance and decided to turn right and make my way home a different way.
I made it to my apartment blocks and went up the long set of stairs to my door, I opened it and went straight to my bed and collapsed on it.
I couldn't stop thinking about what Jungkook said and I didn't know what to think, I was actually scared for mine and Jimins safety, a tear rolled down my cheek, I just wanted Jimin with me.
2 hours later
I heard this buzzing sound and I opened my eyes and I looked around the room, I then saw my phone flashing and I picked it up and it said Jimin.
I answered it and said, 'hey Hyung, how was the meal?'
'It was good noona, are you okay your voice sounds funny?'
'I've just woken up' I replied
'Well I hope you had a good sleep, do you want to meet at our special place.'
'Our special place?' I said confused
'Yeah, the field place we found yesterday.'
'Oooh yeah, sure.'
'I'll pick you up from your house in 1 hour.'
There was a slight Pause, 'urm Y/N where do you actually live?'
I laughed and gave him my address.
We both said bye on the phone and I laid back on the bed as I was really tired.
I got up after 10 mins and started to get ready as I haven't got changed since last night or brushed my teeth.
I wore comfy jeans and a oversized jumper as we were just going to our place.
I was waiting on the sofa and then Jimin knocked on the door and I opened it and jumped into his arms, he held me tight and kissed me.
I smiled and we walked off holding hands and went to our little place.

The hideout
We climbed over the metal fence and went onto the mattress and laid there for a while.
I couldn't stop thinking about Jungkook and what he said to me and Jimin knew there was something up with me, he turned round on his side and put is elbow on the mattress and put his hand on his cheek.
He asked me if everything was okay, and why I was quite quiet.
I told him want Jungkook said and he sat up and hugged me, a tear rolled down my cheek as I didn't want Jimin to get hurt.
He said that everything will be fine and I am safe with him, I hugged him back really tight.
Jimin had the idea of decorating this place so it feels more homey and it could then be special, I agreed with him and we thought of what we could do.
He then said, 'let's start of by getting rid of this dirty mattress and getting a clean one, and when we can leave we will put a cover over.
I nodded but then mentioned about us getting an actual bed and covering that, as it would be much comfier, Jimin giggled and said okay Y/N whatever you want we will get.
I put my hand on his cheek and kissed his nose and smiled, he gave me a smile and put is hand on my wrist and he kissed my lips.
He looked at me with his thinking face and suggested that we should go to KARE which is the most popular furniture store in Seoul, I thought about what we could get and I laughed because we are going to an actual furniture store to get stuff for a field.
He grabbed my hand and we went up the ladder and walked together to KARE to look round and see what we could get.
It was quite a long walk so I didn't know how we would get it there but we will think about that later.
As we arrived we walked in and made jokes about getting sofas and wardrobes but there were some things that I laughed at thinking Jimin was joking, but he was serious which made me laugh more.
As we were walking around we saw a perfect bed, it wasn't too high and it was made of wood, which we thought would match the aesthetic of the new hideaway.
We saw a little bedside cabinet and we both looked at each other and smiled because we had the same thought, we need this to be at the side of our bed, so we don't have to put out phones on the floor. we made a list of the things we wanted and we wrote down-
-bed
-bedside cabinate
-quilt and sheets
-pillows
-sofa
-plant pots
-battery lights
-table
-chairs
-blanket
-box for blankets

We kept the note with all the details in Jimins pocket as we didn't know how to transfer them yet.
We went to a garden centre after to see how much fences were, because if we were being serious about getting these types of furniture we need to make sure the hideaway is private.
The fences were quite cheap and we brought them there and then, we just managed to carry them to our hideaway but then we thought how are we going to get them over the fence.
We thought about it for a while and then I climbed over and suggested to Jimin that he should pass them over the fence, he gave them to me one by one and we managed to get the over safe without any cracks.
At the garden centre Jimin brought some hammers and other tools to help him put the fences in position.
I was quite good with DIY stuff so I helped him a lot, we played some music and was dancing to it while putting up the fences.
We got about half way and it was getting quite dark so we thought it was best to go home and carry on in the morning.
On our way home, Jimin asked me why I have never asked him to my house, I thought about it and I didn't know the answer either.
We got back to his place and I said to him that if he wants he can come back to mine since I never invited him, I waited out the front of his house and he ran inside to get a change of clothes, when Jimin got in the house he ran upstairs and his parents followed and asked where he was going in such a hurry, he realised that he couldn't say anything about me so he just said he was staying at a friends house.
His parents believed him, so he carried on packing and came out to me.
He kissed me and we held hands and walked back to my apartment.
We enetered my house and he was shocked about how colourful it was, he walked around with his mouth open admiring the paintings I had and the colourful decoration.