Yandere Patrick~

Patrick Stump, a student but he's not just any normal student

Patrick Stump, a student but he's not just any normal student. He's a yandere, a killer, a stalker and a lover. He had a huge crush on Y/C, Y/C was the popular kid around the school. Patrick was mostly known as a nerd, loner guy and he barely talks at all. He really wants to walk up at Y/C and just confess their love about them but he's scared that someone will interrupt him and never gets Y/C's attention. So, he mostly just sits down on a bench watching Y/C's or he hides behind the tree. Or stalk Y/C after school, that's Patrick's favorite hobby.

One night, Patrick couldn't hold it anymore. He needed Y/C by his side so desperately. He jumped out of his bed and he made sure that he'll wear dark clothes by the time he'll kidnap Y/C. Once he was on Y/C's place, he quietly walked to Y/C's room and he can feel his face blush as he walks closer enough to take Y/C on his arm and drug Y/C to sleep. He grinned widely as he finally made Y/C pass out. He quietly carried Y/C on his back to walk back to his place and tie Y/C down his basement. When he finally arrived in his house with Y/C who was still passed out. Patrick quickly dragged Y/C down his basement and tied Y/C on a chair. Now he just needs to wait for Y/C to wake up.

Dm to rp!